Last Game You Bought, Next Game You're (ideally) Getting

Stealthygamer

Apr 25, 2010
Last game... I really don't know

Next: Deus Ex HR probably, I'll rent it first and if it's half as good as the first i will buy it

DarthFennec

May 27, 2010
Last game I bought was Okamiden. Not worth it. Okami is one of the best games I've ever played, and Okamiden was one of the worse ones.

Next game I'm getting is Zelda: Skyward Sword. Technically I've already preordered it, but technically it doesn't count as the last game I bought because I didn't pay for it, I won it in a contest. But anyway, I really hope that one ends up being decent. I don't expect it to be great, but at least I hope it's better than Phantom Hourglass ...

Laser Priest

A Magpie Among Crows
Mar 24, 2011
Last game: Fallout: New Vegas

Next game: Skyrim.

I like Bethesda's games.

(or games based on Bethesda's design, as far as New Vegas goes)

Redworld13

Jul 27, 2010
Last game i bought was Zeno clash on steam, great game, everyone should check it out.
Next game will probably be deus ex or skyrim!

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
Last... Alice Madness Returns...

Next... Deus Ex Human Revolution...

Dr_Komeil

Nov 16, 2010
I most recently purchased the Old World Blues DLC for New Vegas.

Next game I plan to purchase is Skyrim (But I'll probably buy something before then)

Ruedyn

Jun 29, 2011
Last game I bought was LOTR: conquest (found it in a bin, very fun so far) and I'm going to buy battle field: bad company 2 GOTY version tommorow.

Jaser

Mar 30, 2010
I got Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines last week (I know, I know, far overdue).
Next buy would be one of the sales on steam, or Skyrim. Waiting to see what they have to offer.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Last: MLB 2K8
Next: ...? Need for Speed: Undercover just dropped below $20 in my town, so maybe that one.

I'm poor; I can't afford new games.

Sep 30, 2010
Last game:
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
Yes I'm a little late to the party but it's great.
Next Game (probably):
Killer 7
Yes I know, very late to the party (again) but I'd like to see what the fuss is about.

Syndarr

Mar 28, 2008
The last game I spent money on was Echo Bazaar (mmm, delicious Fate), but the last game I actually bought was Zeno Clash on Steam. The sad thing is, I can't really play it on my current computer; it runs just sluggishly enough to be really frustrating. But I'm fascinated by the setting and I'm hoping that it'll be more playable once I get my hands on a better compy. And if not...well, it was only $3, oh well. X)

The next game I plan to buy...hoo boy. I finally have a PS3, so a whole world of games has opened up to me at last. XD Yakuza 3-4 and Heavy Rain are at the top of my list. Or if I'd rather stick to my DS, Professor Layton and the Unwound Future.

(hundredth post, woo~!)

F-I-D-O

I miss my avatar
Feb 18, 2010
Yesterday: Warhammer 40K Kill Team (well worth ten bucks)
Last: Skyrim CE, so I'm done buying for at least a month or two
Ideally: Warhammer Space Marine or Deus Ex

mahad

Aug 3, 2011
Last Game
Chantelise A Tale of Two Sisters (Steam)
Kincent Sports (Xbox 360)

Next Game :
Serious Sam 3: BFE ( Steam )
Biggest Loser Kincent (xbox 360)

Chrishu

Jul 2, 2008
Noctius said:
last
Catherine "love is over" deluxe edition
worth every penny i might ad
getting
Deus Ex: Human Revolution UK "collector's edition
gonna be worth every penny i hope XD
Every single word of this post, except that I don't live in the UK so I'll be getting the Deux Ex: Augmented Edition. =D

mikev7.0

Jan 25, 2011
Palademon said:
I think the last game I bought was 40K Kill Team, but for actual retail I think it was Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon.

What I plan to buy soon are Sin and Punishment 2, and Dead Rising 2.
Because lately I've been buying slightly old games since I have come to realise the impermanence of certain things on sale. So lately I buy most things that interest me. Also I have both Dead Rising 2 DLC so I think the full game would be loads of fun.

The next new game I'll buy may be Xenoblade Chronicles when it comes out on august 19
Then probably SpaceMarine in september.
Hey that's the last game I bought too! What do you think of it so far? For me, Warhammer 40K has always been about the style of it, my roomate was a huge player and had an entire army of painted Eldar that looked so impressive that I remember it to this day, and Relic nailed that 40K aesthetic. It's fun and I'm very pleased with it. I also love the spoken codex (Mass Effect please copy this.) My last full retail purchase was Captain America Super Soldier from SEGA and I'll just save y'all the fanboy squee, but yes I am happy with it. So very happy.

My next game I am kind of on the fence with. Dues Ex: Invisible War is hands down one of the best (and most relevant) games I have ever played. Ion Storm however is not at the helm for Human Revolution and while it looks good and was to become my next title I have since learned of Warhammer 40K Space Marine, and since my experience so far with XBL has been a lot more postive than I expected, it may win out. So I'd very much like to hear the opinions of others who have been looking at these two games.

Korolev

No Time Like the Present
Jul 4, 2008
The Last Full game I bought was L.A Noire. I don't buy games all that frequently. The last bit of gaming content that I bought was Old World Blues, and the last game I received was a pre-order for Deus Ex: Human Revolution which was a gift for my birthday.

I know what game I'm going to buy next though.... probably Skyrim.

Lt. Vinciti

Nov 5, 2009
Haze + Brink

but Brink doesnt count because I refunded it...

Skyrim (Collectors Edition is a maybe)

Saints Row the Third