Last person to reply wins!

mParadox

Susurration
Sep 19, 2010
Country
Germany

G'night guys. Stay safe and don't eat the yogurt. :3 It's expired. Probably. <.<

Thundero13

Mar 19, 2009
@Xambers: *yoghurts the sammich*

@Justin: >.> Shush please, I wanna see if anyone else notices
Hang on, you'll have your computer tomorrow?! =D *does a happy dance*

Bruenin

Nov 9, 2011
@thundero
No... sorry to ruin your dance but I'll have a computer just not my own... mine may still be another week

Bruenin

Nov 9, 2011
@thundero
Nothing I can do :(, It could be fixed tomorrow if that fucking guy would reply already!!
Ignoring your customers and holding onto someones stuff for weeks doesn't seem too professional for a business.

Bruenin

Nov 9, 2011
@thundero
I didn't read that, but apparently he held onto it for months? .... that sounds terrible, I think i'd die, there already isn't anything to do here, I'm nearly done with Dark souls and my other games are for PC

xmbts

Still Approved by Shock
Legacy
May 30, 2010
Country
United States
You should do what I did when people suck like that, call nonstop if there's no answer call again immediately.

It's how I got my license. >.>

Thundero13

Mar 19, 2009
Well, the ocean marketing story wasnt fixing something so much as ordering it...
Anyway, what did his wife say?

Bruenin

Nov 9, 2011
@thundero
She doesn't know much, just that all my problems should be fixed but now I just need to get a new video card... he is supposed to call to tell us how much its going to cost, what kind of card and everything. We could just take it to the store and get it ourselves.... if we had the computer.

Until he calls us back we can't tell what needs to be done and when it'll get done.

steeple

Death by tray it shall be
Dec 2, 2008
I'm just going to leave this [http://tek-bull.com/2011/10/uranus-has-taken-a-pounding-more-than-once.html] over here...

@brue: so when are you going to get a computer with steam?