Last person to reply wins!

Thundero13

Mar 19, 2009
Oh ya know:
http://www.carandcamping.co.uk/shop/images/uploads/A221.jpg
Just imagine it on a less creepy head
[sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub]I really do think Pyramid Head is very sexy ya know...[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub]

steeple

Death by tray it shall be
Dec 2, 2008
@thundero: oh, so you're a canadian lumberjack now?

[sub][sub][sub]and just so you'd know, we can see that... and personally, I approve! XD[/sub][/sub][/sub]

Thundero13

Mar 19, 2009
@Staika: I DEMAND PROOF!

@Epona: Pfft, Canadians are awesome and you know it, lumberjacks... not so much but still necessary in certain doses...
[sub][sub][sub][sub][sub]Good to know, i'll just call him in for some kinky rape then, shall I?[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub]

steeple

Dec 2, 2008
@thundero: hey, I'm the last person to argue with you on how great canada is!
[sub][sub][sub]and I doubt he'd be up for it, he's too cuddly for his own good... also, asking people around here for a friendly rape isnt the best way to socialize...[/sub][/sub][/sub]

Thundero13

Mar 19, 2009
@Epona: Hang on, Pyramid is too cuddly? I can't tell if you're joking or if I missed something here...
[sub][sub][sub][sub][sub]*sigh* No one wants to rape poor ol' Zekey... *cue Disney-esque longing song*[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub]

steeple

Dec 2, 2008
@thundero: I think the one missing something here is me...
[sub][sub][sub]you do know that's a pretty good thing, right? I mean, the conversation after is awkward as hell, so you dont want it...[/sub][/sub][/sub]

Thundero13

Mar 19, 2009
@Epona: Okay then, i'm talking about Pyramid Head, the rapist/monster from the Silent Hill series, he is quite as far from cuddly as humanely possible
[sub][sub][sub][sub][sub]I think I just want sex, whatever form it may come in :p[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub]

steeple

Dec 2, 2008
@xmbts: think of it this way: you go to work, you come back, and then SLEEP!

@thundero: oh, now I see... I was talking about pyramidheadgrape! you know, that guy with the hat?

Thundero13

Mar 19, 2009
@Epona: As a matter of fact, I don't know about him or his hat

@Xambers: Must suck to be you right now then *pats head in vaguely comforting manner*

xmbts

Still Approved by Shock
Legacy
May 30, 2010
Country
United States
@Steeple: It's not that, it's that it's a night shift, there will be maybe 10 customers and nothing to do but sweep the floor 20 times.

@Thundero: o_O

Thundero13

Mar 19, 2009
@Xamberlain: Where exactly do you work anyway? Some corner shop i'm guessing from that short description...

xmbts

Still Approved by Shock
Legacy
May 30, 2010
Country
United States
A sizable store that gets no business, and a middle school thing, and I used to work at a third place but quit due to working conditions.

Bruenin

Nov 9, 2011
Pyramid Head!!!

@thundero
[small][sub][sub][sub]Glad I'm not the only whose though of that <.<[/sub][/sub][/sub][/small]

I won't be on at all this weekend, but I will be getting my computer back tomorrow with steam and everything, I have someone over so I can't stay on the escapist refreshing the page every 10 minutes

*waves*
See you all in a few days

*hugs and kisses everyone*

Thundero13

Mar 19, 2009
@Justin: You disappear all day just to tell us that you'll be gone for another few days?!
sadface...

xmbts

Still Approved by Shock
Legacy
May 30, 2010
Country
United States
@Thundero: Easy isn't the right word...boring is more like it. And since my co-workers are all either too young or too old to do anything so process of elimination gives me the worst jobs. :l

steeple

Dec 2, 2008
well, it appears we (me and para, that is) successfully derailed another thread...

party time!