Last person to reply wins!

not_the_dm

Aug 5, 2009
Is this still going? Well, it's still a long way until it has more pages than the most derailed thread ever. That had 1169 pages with a mighty 40907 posts before we retired it. Good times, good time...

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
There was a rail to begin with? o_O

not_the_dm said:
Is this still going? Well, it's still a long way until it has more pages than the most derailed thread ever. That had 1169 pages with a mighty 40907 posts before we retired it. Good times, good time...
Of which leviation do you speak of? I know of a few dead giants, sunk below... Waiting for a chance to rise yet again.

VuvuZelaMan

Oct 23, 2010
Redlin5 said:

not_the_dm said:
Of which leviation do you speak of? I know of a few dead giants, sunk below... Waiting for a chance to rise yet again.
Do be careful with the necromancy, though.

Cheeses the little thread hamsters right off, it does.

sb666

Fake Best
Apr 5, 2010
Country
Australia
The posts are slowing down and I think I ate the hamsters again >.>

not_the_dm

Aug 5, 2009
Redlin5 said:

not_the_dm said:
Behold the Leviathan;
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/362.163606-If-you-woke-up-beside-the-above-Escapists-avatar

Finally laid to rest on the 27th of October 2011 5:14am UT2R