Last Song before you die

Gooble

May 9, 2008
If you could listen to one last song before you died, what would it be?

For me, there are freaking loads, but Rage Against The Machine: Bullet in the Head

Lukeje

Feb 6, 2008
Knight Templar said:
Has this been done?

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.85765
Ah, but that's the song when you die. this is the song before you die. Not that I'm entirely sure there's enough of a difference to justify a whole other thread though.

Puppeteer Putin

Jan 3, 2009
For me? ... Sexual Healing. Seriously, I can't pick one. But I know I'll probably die with with a pair of headphones wrapped around my head.

Gooble said:
Awhile ago someone wanted to have Rage Against the Machine's "Sleep now in the Fire" at his funeral. It turned out he was to be cremated, which made things a bit awkward for those who don't know RATM. His friends insisted that it was what he wanted played, as he did - I'm not making a morbid joke, I heard it from a close friend.

Gooble

May 9, 2008
Lukeje said:
Knight Templar said:
Has this been done?

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.85765
Ah, but that's the song when you die. this is the song before you die. Not that I'm entirely sure there's enough of a difference to justify a whole other thread though.
Sorry, my bad. Forgot to search before I posted.

Puppeteer Putin said:
For me? ... Sexual Healing. Seriously, I can't pick one. But I know I'll probably die with with a pair of headphones wrapped around my head.

Gooble said:
Awhile ago someone wanted to have Rage Against the Machine's "Sleep now in the Fire" at his funeral. It turned out he was to be cremated, which made things a bit awkward for those who don't know RATM. His friends insisted that it was what he wanted played, as he did - I'm not making a morbid joke, I heard it from a close friend.
That's an awesome idea! I recently attended a funeral of my old boss, who was a humanist, and as the final song they played 'Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life', which worked surprisingly well.

Lost In The Void

When in doubt, curl up and cry
Aug 27, 2008
Walk with me in Hell- Lamb of God not because of the context just cause it's a good song cause i'd much rather go to heaven to be honest

Whobajube

Mar 25, 2008
Gus the Polar Bear From Central Park - The Tragically Hip

If you haven't heard/heard of the hip, you should check 'em out, they're pretty rad.

Danglybits

Oct 31, 2008
mastertang said:
BLUE - Mai Yamane
Because it's the best song I can think of right now and it is GLORIUOS!
Ooh! good choice. I think I'd pick that, or something like it. But more likely something terribly inappropriate. Because I like to do that kind of thing and I think on my own death bed I could get away with it.