Last Stand mode! Pick a song for a Final fight!

night_tiger9

Nov 8, 2010
The zombie hoard now has you cornered in a warehouse, the doors leading to safety are now either locked or have zombies swarming in. Luckily for you, months of fighting zombies has prepared you and your arsenal for this moment, but something is missing.

A kicka** song.

What would your song be for a last stand?

Mine would be http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iof5pRAIZmw because hey, Guile's theme goes with everything, so why not Zombie killin'?

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Matthew94 said:
SONIC SNIP
Ninja'd by the OP bud. Otherwise I would have said that too.

If it is going to be zombies, I might as well go down fighting to this music.

twistedmic

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 8, 2009
I'd have to go with one of these three

or Crystal Eye's 'In Silence They March' ( I can't find a youtube of just that song)

Austin Mcgough

Dec 4, 2011
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/np0solnL1XY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen> i would have to say i'd like to die to the greatest song ever. fucking FREEBIRD!!!!!!!

Asita

Answer Hazy, Ask Again Later
Legacy
Jun 15, 2011
Country
USA
Mozart's "Requiem".

Partially because I like the aesthetic, partially because it fits whether I push them back or go down fighting, partially because I rather like the dissonance the carnage combined with the classical music would create, and partially because - given its nature as a requiem - the lyrical translation just fits the situation too well, which I can appreciate despite my lack of religiousness. And its sheer length doesn't hurt either. I don't have to reset the player for at least 50 minutes.

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
I see the various "Guile's theme" and raise you all a "Groose's theme" because it goes with everything to don't you know? Including LoadingReadyRun.

In a slightly more serious answer, probably something like "The Catalyst" by Linkin Park.

Extra-Ordinary

Elite Member
Mar 17, 2010
I'd kind of like this one.
Goes from quiet to freakin' insane in ten seconds, I feel it would be quite the finale.

Veebs

Feb 22, 2012
Hall & Oates - You Make My Dreams Come True. The best choice. Why? Because I would not only have a ridiculously large smile on my face the entire time, I can totally dance and kill. And, I'm not going to lie, if this comes on and that special someone who just happens to be a zombie shambles up, I would be totally fine with dying right then and there, as long as this song is blaring.

In short:

Ectoplasmicz

Nov 23, 2011
torno said:
I'd kind of like this one.
Goes from quiet to freakin' insane in ten seconds, I feel it would be quite the finale.
Matthew94 said:

Did you have to ask?

It goes with everything.
A toss up between these two. Most likely the latter.