Laser Priest

A Magpie Among Crows
Mar 24, 2011
All right.

Let's do this.

LEEEEEEROOOOOOY mJEENKIIINNNSSS!!! [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N6sqdrJzVo]

Cai1911

Feb 19, 2011
"Ok, I've just about had my FILL of riddle asking, quest assigning, insult throwing, pun hurling, hostage taking, iron mongering, smart arsed fools, freaks, and felons that continually test my will, mettle, strength, intelligence, and most of all, patience! If you've got a straight answer ANYWHERE in that bent little head of yours, I want to hear it pretty damn quick or I'm going to take a large blunt object roughly the size of Elminster AND his hat, and stuff it lengthwise into a crevice of your being so seldom seen that even the denizens of the nine hells themselves wouldn't touch it with a twenty-foot rusty halberd! Have I MADE myself perfectly CLEAR?!"

Its a little long but So worth it!

Whoever gets it also gets a cookie.

Konaerix

May 19, 2010
"Her majesty awaits me and what I fight for will never die! While I am prepaired to meet my fate, YOU WILL NOT FIND ME EASY PREY!"

Something that I thought up on my own.
Either that or

"NIPPON, BANZAI!!!!"

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
"It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum. And I'm all out of gum."
Or, if I was to be original:
"Alright, here's what'll happen: you end up in that ceiling fan, you end up with your head down his throat, you end up in that plane engine, you get your own lower body shoved into your mouth, you end up with your lower jaw in your stomach, and you get to live and tell people why this this place looks like hell's abattoir. Any questions?"

Sarge034

Feb 24, 2011
I hope you brought your wallet.... cus I hear the rent in Hell gets paid in advance!

Sarge from RvB has the best one-liners.

Nov 28, 2010
oldskoolandi said:
revolutionaification said:
I know it's unlikely, but if you happpen to have teeth like fangs, that'd help.
Or like that horse in your avatar. It's been a while since I watched that...

In a way I do. The teeth next to my canines grew in on top of the milk teeth there and eventually forced them out, but not before deforming into what looks like a spare set of extra-large canines :3

oldskoolandi

Aug 2, 2010
oldskoolandi said:
I know it's unlikely, but if you happpen to have teeth like fangs, that'd help.
Or like that horse in your avatar. It's been a while since I watched that...

In a way I do. The teeth next to my canines grew in on top of the milk teeth there and eventually forced them out, but not before deforming into what looks like a spare set of extra-large canines :3
Well, no wonder that threat works so well for you then

Snowpact

He is the Walrus
Oct 15, 2008
I don't have a one-liner, but I would like to calmly (with a slight twitch) tell the person(s) I am facing how I am going to remove their limbs and vital organs from the direct vicinity of their bodies and how I will desecrate those while he is still standing.

Freaks them out. Time and time again.

OmniscientOstrich

Jan 6, 2011
'Smoke 'em if you got 'em', 'All right boys, lets get this circle jerk started', 'Take one last look at each others faces, because no one's going to recognise you after I'm done with you' 'I will reach out from the grave to drag you back down with me into the abyss, for I am the fucking trammel of your existence.' and simply 'Gentlemen.' There's a few that I might use.

-Ulven-

Nov 18, 2009
Well if its swords I would say something like:

"*chuckles* Some say that the road to hell is paved with good intention. I just see a road paved with your dead corpses."

"Tor! Odin! Åpne for en sønn av VALHALLA!" and then charge.

With guns:

"I AM READY" and then just shoot the nearest person or as many as possible before getting gunned down.

ZeronicX

Apr 4, 2011
"(insert number of enimes here) vs 1? -cracks nuckels- seems fair" then charge at the nearest guy

Or if i am in a pissed off mood
"FUCK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!" then charge at the nearest guy
Or if i'm in a normal-ish mood
"I'M A CRAZY MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!!!!" then charge into the crowd, then after a few years the remaning people will say
"That was a crazy mother fucker