last stand one-liner time

Cai1911

Feb 19, 2011
jayjaykoolaid said:
Cai1911 said:
jayjaykoolaid said:
Baldurs Gate. Can I have my cookie now?
Cai1911 said:
"Ok, I've just about had my FILL of riddle asking, quest assigning, insult throwing, pun hurling, hostage taking, iron mongering, smart arsed fools, freaks, and felons that continually test my will, mettle, strength, intelligence, and most of all, patience! If you've got a straight answer ANYWHERE in that bent little head of yours, I want to hear it pretty damn quick or I'm going to take a large blunt object roughly the size of Elminster AND his hat, and stuff it lengthwise into a crevice of your being so seldom seen that even the denizens of the nine hells themselves wouldn't touch it with a twenty-foot rusty halberd! Have I MADE myself perfectly CLEAR?!"

Its a little long but So worth it!

Whoever gets it also gets a cookie.
Baldur's Gate. Can I have my cookie now?
What flavor of cookie? These things matter you know...
White chocolate chip if you have any
Well........ Umm..... How do I send you one?

evilomega13

Aug 20, 2008
"The first one to move dies instantly. The rest of you, I'll take my time on."

...If I wasn't the massive, massive coward I am.

"OH GOD PLEASE DON'T KILL M-"

...Much more likely.

phoensims

Jan 28, 2011
in the end it doesn't matter whether i win/you win or you lose/I lose, the most important thing for you to remember is....

Luke, I am your father!

TheJoojo

Apr 28, 2009
Geo Da Sponge said:
"All right motherfuckers, roll for initiative."
I could probably figure out something semi-witty to say... or just quote this, because it's awesome.

Mcupobob

Jun 29, 2009
Well I've always imagine that I would end up surround by cops for a crime I didn't commit and there was no way out. I would say and try to do this

[spoiler="You didn't bring enough pigs to hurt me" That Line I would say!][/spoiler]

Flailing Escapist

Apr 13, 2011
I'd slowly bleed and breath out: "FUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk............................"

EDIT: Or somebody probably already put something like this but "Shoot me down and I shall become more powerf-"