Last thing you ate.

megalomania

Apr 14, 2009
I'm going to say what I'm about to eat in the interest of including a few more items that don't fall into the, albeit essential, 'Junk' food group.

Home made Carrot, Red pepper and Celery soup. Yummy!

jebbo

Jul 17, 2009
Pastrami, dill and mayo baguette, rounded off with a Twirl.
Praise be to the brave sandwich lady who drives to our place of work every weekday through all weathers to provide us with sustenance.

Acaroid

Aug 11, 2008
home made gnocchi with a garlic and capsicum white sauce... and damn it was good XD

yeah I did make it and yeah I like to cook XD :p

Fairee

Mar 25, 2009
GodsOneMistake said:
Handful of Lucky Charms
=O Lucky you! Lucky Charms are so amazing! We had them when I was a kid, they stopped selling them here now. We have to get them imported from the States and pay £10 a box, which I'm not doing.

The last thing I ate was a mini croissant, and I'm about to grab a bowl of noodles.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Mints. Lots of them. Together. Also, coke and a sausage roll, and a small pizza slice.

SultanP

Mar 15, 2009
Oooh, update, my last post is now the second last thing I ate. The last thing is now chicken with buns on the side.

I do like chicken, it never gets old. Chicken legs, chicken wings, hot wings, nuggets, a whole chicken, chicken breast, stuffed chicken, chicken sausages... I think I'm out.