last time you cried from any type of media

Sovvolf

Mar 23, 2009
dt61 said:
I watched the Futurama episodes "Luck of the Fryrish" and "Jurassic Bark" and I wept like a baby after both. Futurama is such a great show.
Ha thank you for reminding me, not seen Jurassic Bark (I don't think) however Luck of the Fryrish I have and yes that did hit me hard. Still not enough to cry but it came close.

jakeblues1295

Jun 6, 2011
Probably the last time I truly started to cry (not just tearing up) was when I was 13 and had to read "Where the Red Fern Grows." At the end when the dogs die I was crying like a little kid, it was just so sad.

Instant K4rma

StormFella
Aug 29, 2008
I cried a little when I saw on the news that Clarence Clemons died. That ruined my whole month.

I also cried a few times watching the Road. Viggo Mortensen's character reminded me a lot of my own father, so watching him cough up blood as his son watches him, not knowing if he's going to live or die, was very hard for me to watch.

Necator15

Jan 1, 2010
dt61 said:
I watched the Futurama episodes "Luck of the Fryrish" and "Jurassic Bark" and I wept like a baby after both. Futurama is such a great show.
jakeblues1295 said:
Probably the last time I truly started to cry (not just tearing up) was when I was 13 and had to read "Where the Red Fern Grows." At the end when the dogs die I was crying like a little kid, it was just so sad.
Dear Jesus, these are the saddest things I can think of at this one second. All of those have made me tear up in the past.

Thelonesun

Mar 14, 2010
My first playthrough of Mother 3 made me cry. If anyone has played the last battle or seen it, you know why.

Poor Claus...

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
That would be S05E20 of "House, M.D.", titled "Simple Explanation". The combination of the strong and emotional imagery at the end and Pete Yorn's song "Lose You" opened the floodgates on years of repressed guilt and loss for me, and I cried for about an hour before I finally managed to calm down.

Strain42

Mar 2, 2009
AmbushIntheDark said:
End of Toy Story 3.

I dont think I need to explain why.
Pretty much that. I assumed someone would have beaten me to it.

...still tear up like a damn baby every single time. It's fine at my house, but it made being in the movie theater awkward...

theonlyblaze2

Aug 20, 2010
The Road.
That book murdered my childhood and made me hard the world. I haven't cried since reading it six years ago in sixth grade.