League of Legends Teases New Champion, Adds New Skins

MrPhyntch

Nov 4, 2009
Atmos Duality said:
It figures that they would tease an actual fucking dragon champ right after I quit LoL (on account of 3.11).
Just curious, what was it about 3.11 that made you quit? Most tweaks are rather minor, I can't for the life of me come up with a reason someone would quit over that patch? Am I missing something?

And as for those of you complaining about minor LoL news, just be happy Notch didn't sneeze. It would be all over EVERY news site.

Atmos Duality

Mar 3, 2010
MrPhyntch said:
Just curious, what was it about 3.11 that made you quit? Most tweaks are rather minor, I can't for the life of me come up with a reason someone would quit over that patch? Am I missing something?
I don't blame you as it's something that effects a tiny portion of the LoL community at most.
Riot eliminated XP/IP gains from Custom games unless you have a lot of human players.
(5 for all modes except Twisted Treeline, which requires 3)

Which is problematic for me, because LoL hates my router and regularly dropped games for a time.
(and there is no fix except to replace the router, which I need to do anyway)

So, if I play Regulars or Coop Vs AI, there was a good chance that I'd drop, sit there for 5-10 minutes trying to reconnect, get marked Leaver and eventually temp banned after so many iterations of that.

Custom games let me play with bots and friends without that threat while (very slowly) letting me unlock content.

But no, Riot nixed it, presumably because people found a way to abuse solo Custom games.
(they used a specific setup to power level alt accounts to 10, so they could have the alts send referrals to their main account for free shit)

Until I sort my internet/router issues out, LoL is either unplayable or dead weight for me.

Bleidd Whitefalcon said:
So... does Shyvana not count as a dragon now?
I'm guessing this was aimed at my statement as it doesn't make much sense otherwise.
If it wasn't...disregard.

Shyvana is Half-Dragon; so...she only counts half way. ;p