League of Legends

Satin6T

May 5, 2009
hey it's Satin6T here and i'd like to see how many of my escapist bros are actually playing this game.

if so, who do you play?
what do you like about the game vs. games such as HoN

I'm a big teemo player
(gotta love his shrooms)
I also love being blitz
(epic skillshot grab ftw)

if ya'll don't know what league of legends is it's a pvp MMO
although the MMO is debatable
it's a 5vs5 or 3vs3 match... well it's DoTA 2.0

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
I don't play, but I know a few who are completely obsessed with the game. If I didn't have such a terrible graphics card, I'd give it a try.

Satin6T

May 5, 2009
DAMN YOU GRAPHICS CARD!
lol

honestly for anyone looking to give it a try(it's free)

https://signup.leagueoflegends.com?ref=4b5649a7e1a19
heres a signup for it
and add me(Satin6T) as a friend and all show you the ropes

Satin6T

May 5, 2009
XoXoButterflyXoXo said:
I can't play it anymore, ever since the last patch came out I've been lagging =\
I'd send a message to riot about it, they are pretty good about fixing bugs in general

deth2munkies

Jan 28, 2009
Satin6T said:
DAMN YOU GRAPHICS CARD!
lol

honestly for anyone looking to give it a try(it's free)

https://signup.leagueoflegends.com?ref=4b5649a7e1a19
heres a signup for it
and add me(Satin6T) as a friend and all show you the ropes
Keylogger, use this link: https://signup.leagueoflegends.com?ref=4b885ebcb20ab

Anyway, I play Karthus, Ryze, and Annie. Very well I might add. I did make the mistake of buying all of them and not having enough for Runes once I hit 20, so I'm a bit gimped, but still fun to play.

I'll also add this is one of the most fun F2P games out there, and it has a good setup, restricting enough content to make people want to pay (skins for heroes are the only things you MUST buy with real money, everything else can be unlocked by playing the game a decent amount with the free heroes that rotate every week) yet being very, very playable without spending a dime.

HSIAMetalKing

Jan 2, 2008
Some friends of mine started to play it-- personally, I'm having trouble getting into the game. People tend to yell at me for not doing things right... it's discouraging.

BabySinclair

Apr 15, 2009
I'm a utility guy and play everything from tank to dps depending on what the team needs. My 2 regulars are Sivir and Rammus but I have a list of people that I can play pretty well.

Poomanchu745

Sep 11, 2009
HSIAMetalKing said:
Some friends of mine started to play it-- personally, I'm having trouble getting into the game. People tend to yell at me for not doing things right... it's discouraging.
Yes the game community hates noobs and you don't get any wiggle room if you fuck up. Honestly its sort of what turned me off to the game and the fact that I just sorta don't get it. Its really not my type of game and along with the community it wasn't a hard game to get rid of.

Satin6T

May 5, 2009
Poomanchu745 said:
HSIAMetalKing said:
Yes the game community hates noobs and you don't get any wiggle room if you fuck up. Honestly its sort of what turned me off to the game and the fact that I just sorta don't get it. Its really not my type of game and along with the community it wasn't a hard game to get rid of.
I agree for the most part, but there a bunch of guys that will take time out and help you guys learn how to play
if you can't find one
TOWER HUG LIKE A MOFO

IslandManJack

Feb 21, 2010
Yeah i just recently got into the game and its a load of fun once you learn to play. Also, like any other mmo type game, the players can be real dicks, you just have to ignore them the best you can.