Leaked Jurassic World Story Details Confirmed

Infernai

Apr 14, 2009
Soviet Heavy said:
CriticalMiss said:
Someone call James Cameron and we could have a cross-over between Jurassic Park and Titanic, where a ship is hit by an iceberg crawling with dinosaurs.
That would literally just be Aliens on a cruise ship. I like it. Velociraptors in the vents! "They're coming out of the goddamn walls!"
\

Why stop there?

At the end of the film, the cast that escaped on the life boats arrive on an island...inhabited by the Xenomorphs themselves. Leaving it to end on this shot:

Kahani

May 25, 2011
MarlaDesat said:
A new dinosaur species will appear in the film, created by geneticists at the park. "This creation exists to fulfill a corporate mandate-they want something bigger, louder, with more teeth,"
Because obviously there aren't any real dinosaurs like that.

CriticalMiss said:
Someone call James Cameron and we could have a cross-over between Jurassic Park and Titanic, where a ship is hit by an iceberg crawling with dinosaurs.
Now that I would watch.

Objectable said:
Wait... so, a bunch of your dinosaurs get loose on your island, kill a bunch of people, and the public has NO IDEA that any of that happened?
To be fair, not many people actually died. A lawyer, a hunter, a black guy, and a fat computer geek. The attractive people and children all survived, so of course no-one cared.

On a slightly more serious note, I actually find this premise a lot more believable than the idea that someone would spend huge amounts of money building a massive theme park and cloning fucking dinosaurs, but abandon the whole thing after one accident before it was even ready to open. People die in safari parks, but the owners don't immediately shut them all down. Dinosaurs are just animals. Stronger fences and slightly better screening for your security guys and there would be no problem at all making it into a perfectly safe place to visit.

And what about The Lost World, AKA Jurassic Park 2? Yeah, it was crap, but it still HAPPENED.
Pfft, yeah right. Next you'll be telling us there was more than one Matrix film.

Objectable

Oct 31, 2013
Kahani said:
Pfft, yeah right. Next you'll be telling us there was more than one Matrix film.
Except it was based off of a book by Michael Chriton. The only one that wasn't