"Leaked" Left 4 Dead 2 Trailer Turns Up On YouTube

ThaBenMan

Mandalorian Buddha
Mar 6, 2008
PlasticPorter said:
maybe the helicopter is made of Chocolate... :D
Argh, that pissed me off. I'm a fat guy too, and people pull that shit on me a lot - trying to motivate me with food. So condescending and irritating.

Anyway, sweet trailer. Of course, trailers almost always look way more awesome than the actual gameplay. I'm sure it'll still be fun, though - I might ask for it for my birfday in December.

Corven

Forever Gonzo
Sep 10, 2008
ThaBenMan said:
PlasticPorter said:
maybe the helicopter is made of Chocolate... :D
Argh, that pissed me off. I'm a fat guy too, and people pull that shit on me a lot - trying to motivate me with food. So condescending and irritating.

Anyway, sweet trailer. Of course, trailers almost always look way more awesome than the actual gameplay. I'm sure it'll still be fun, though - I might ask for it for my birfday in December.
I believe he was making a joke to the fact that coach was eating a chocolate bar named chocolate helicopter earlier in the video.

ThaBenMan

Mandalorian Buddha
Mar 6, 2008
darkstone said:
I believe he was making a joke to the fact that coach was eating a chocolate bar named chocolate helicopter earlier in the video.
Seriously? If so, that's... really random. I figured the guy was making a bad joke - "Keep climbing those stairs, fatass, and you can eat the helicopter made of chocolate HURR HURR"

I'm gonna watch it again...

Corven

Forever Gonzo
Sep 10, 2008
ThaBenMan said:
darkstone said:
Seriously? If so, that's... really random. I figured the guy was making a bad joke - "Keep climbing those stairs, fatass, and you can eat the helicopter made of chocolate HURR HURR"

I'm gonna watch it again...
It's at the 24 second mark, only half the box is revealed, but you can make out "chocolate heli" on the box.

azncutthroat

May 13, 2009
IdealistCommi said:
Holy shit.

This sums up my feeling of the trailer. I want the game. And I only have a ps3.

DAMMIT
Huh? I thought it was only L4D 1 that was ported to 360... Didn't think that PS3 ban would extend to PS3...

Vlane

Sep 14, 2008
The trailer looks pretty good but I still won't buy it on release day. Maybe one or two months after that but I will buy it.

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
IdealistCommi said:
Holy shit.

This sums up my feeling of the trailer. I want the game. And I only have a ps3.

DAMMIT
GO GET A PC.NOW.

That trailer was spectacular.

Da_Schwartz

Jul 15, 2008
Story...personality...chainsaws...axes..looks fun. But i call BS on the whole "leaked" angle. Nothing is accidentally leaked these days..

MBurner 93

Mar 26, 2009
Alright. Three things I gotta say...
1.That kicked so much ass, I cried.
2.The new infected and survivors look totally BA.
3.I love more plot, but they have to stop! Any more plot, and Uwe Boll will have enough material to make a shitty ripoff movie using some German loophole... DAMN IT ALL TO HELL!

shadowstriker86

Feb 12, 2009
DAMN! Hit the nail right on the head "no one does trailers like Valve" I could watch this repeatedly over and over, man i hope Valve makes a movie like their trailers. L4D: Pandemic, starring Clint Eastwood, Samuel L. Jackson, Edward Norton, and Scarlett Johansson as the first group running into another group, James Woods, Bill Murray, Ice Cube and Natalie Portman as the second group as they make their way from 2 seperate cities to a landing area where they hold their ground while a helicopter comes to rescue them. I know not the best story but its the best thing i could come up with in like 2 minutes

Flos

Aug 2, 2008
Hardcore_gamer said:
For those of you who are talking about how awesome the trailer looks: You are aware of the fact that there is zero gameplay footage in that trailer right?

I don't think basing your decision on if or not to buy a game on anything else besides gameplay footage is a good idea.
You are joking, right?

Gameplay footage is all over the place. You can type in 'Left 4 Dead 2' in Youtube and get six thousand hits.. This is a cinematic trailer. Nobody who cares about this trailer has any doubt about what gameplay will be like.

Russian_Assassin

Apr 24, 2008
I wonder if Spiter was like this before she turned into a zombie...

Anyways, it's funny that my reaction to this trailer was also: "Dammit Valve, you just sold me the game!"

Crazy_Bird

Oct 21, 2009
I wonder if someone might help me with the name of the song played; starting at the point the team leaves the safe house.

I've got the feeling I heard that song before but I cannot put my finger on it and a quick research brought up nothing