Least Favorite Celebrity?

Carlston

Apr 8, 2008
Jack Black.
Not funny, ever, any time I see his gay eyebrow quirk in a movie poster I know the movie will suck.

A perfect example of "It's who you know" shame the people who "know" him can't see he has no talent. Comedy or Music...

I've heard bagpipes with a better voice than him.

CrashBang

Jun 15, 2009
I've no idea who Perez Hilton is but Paris Hilton is on my list
Anyone whos ever been on Big Brother
Jordn and Peter Andre. They're mind-numbingly dull and stupid
Pretty much anyone featured in those gossip magazines with single-word names and exclamation marks like 'Hello!' and 'OK!'
And Chris Martin. He needs to cheer the fuck up

manythings

Nov 7, 2009
Americans won't know here, most europeans probably don't either, but Jade Goody. A fat, ignorant, racist, self-obsessed, loud, disgusting pig. What's worse is she was clearly all these things until she got diagnosed with cervical cancer then suddenly she was the most wonderful person in the whole world that all girls should grow up to be... fucking sickening.

Mister Mollusc

Jun 12, 2010
Lady Gaga.

Edit: The 2 post above hit on good hate reservoirs; any celebrity who acquired the majority of their fame through reality TV shows.

CloakedOne

Oct 1, 2009
Megan Fox and Angelina Jolie. Jolie at least is a pretty good actress but she keeps trying to be an action actress when she looks like she would sprain her wrist from putting too much dip on a cracker. Fox is just a cookie-cutter pretty wrapper surrounding the mind of a significantly bad actress.

Cabisco

May 7, 2009
Xvito said:
Sassafrass said:
...Do I have to make a list again?

Elton John, Tiff Needell, Simon Cowell, Keanu Reeves, Jedward, Any celeb chef, Gok Wan, Gordon Brown, Piers Morgan, Paris Hilton, Mickey Mouse, Oasis, Graham Norton, Matthew McCounaghy, most professional sportsman, reality 'stars' and Keanu Reeves again.

That should cover it.
This [http://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/cb8uo/keanu_more_sadness_in_comments/] and this [http://i.imgur.com/zKRnT.png] might change your opinion on Keanu Reeves, who is, in fact, the most awesome guy ever!

Seriously, take him off that list right now!
I liked the guy to begin with, but now I just feel really bad for him. I will maintain though, Keanu Reeves can only play one part. Keanu Reeves. :)

Blueruler182

May 21, 2010
Anyone in the music industry these days, really. Lady Gaga in particular. Actually, the one who really irritates me is Lindsay Lohan's sister. She's famous because of her sister and it's such a big deal that she's being led down the wrong road *sarcasm spray*! I mean, I'd feel sorry for the girl if I knew her personally, and I'd hate her less if she'd actually done something to be in the tabloids, but the fact that I don't and she hasn't just irks me.

RJ Dalton

Aug 13, 2009
I really hate Lady Gaga. My sister listens to that noise all day long. The "music" is terrible, the lyrics are sickening and her personality is so fucking obnoxious. And you've got to be pretty fucking obnoxious for it to annoy me.
Also, anyone who's ever been on a Disney Channel original anything in the last ten years. You'd think with all that money they could hire *real* actors.

Humble85

Jun 6, 2010
Kristen Stewart from "Twilight". I hate how she always makes the same move with her head in EVERY FREAKING MOVIE SHE DOES!!! Also, I have a burning hatred for Meg Ryan, but since she is old and forgotten, i dont really think she counts right now.

Tdc2182

May 21, 2009
Xvito said:
Sassafrass said:

Elton John, Tiff Needell, Simon Cowell, Keanu Reeves, Jedward, Any celeb chef, Gok Wan, Gordon Brown, Piers Morgan, Paris Hilton, Mickey Mouse, Oasis, Graham Norton, Matthew McCounaghy, most professional sportsman, reality 'stars' and Keanu Reeves again.

That should cover it.
This [http://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/cb8uo/keanu_more_sadness_in_comments/] and this [http://i.imgur.com/zKRnT.png] might change your opinion on Keanu Reeves, who is, in fact, the most awesome guy ever!

Seriously, take him off that list right now!
Holy crap. I am glad that I always found him a interesting actor.

I am not to sure, but has anyone mentioned John Mayer yet? My God that man is a douchebag. Basically a classic example of fame going to someones head.

Haha, and when I search John Mayer douchebag on google guess who is the first website to come up? Perez Hilton. My god, that man singlehandedly brings down the gay community by living.

Tdc2182

May 21, 2009
CrashBang said:
I've no idea who Perez Hilton is but Paris Hilton is on my list
Be angry, it's the immediate first reaction.

I dont know if this makes me a bad person, but I dont have a problem with gay people. I like gay people. What I dont like is flamboyant people. They dont even have to be gay, it just bugs me. This "man" makes his living by spreading rumors about stars, and that is why he got punched (by someone else I don't even like)

Humble85

Jun 6, 2010
Tdc2182 said:
I am not to sure, but has anyone mentioned John Mayer yet? My God that man is a douchebag. Basically a classic example of fame going to someones head.
Agreed. Doesnt he twitter stupid things all the time? I think i read somewhere that hes kind of "big" on twitter with all his strange posts and stuff. The ones i read didnt make him the most amicable person in my eyes...

Apretentiousname

Jun 20, 2009
I once had a discussion with a few friends of mine.
Me: "Perez Hilton is an asshole."
Pretentious Dude: "Well, define asshole."
Cool Dude: "Perez Hilton."

Edit: What happenned with the whole punching thing was he got punched by Will.i.am's manager (B.E.P. member) after Perez called will a ******. He sued the manager for over 25,000 dollars for MEDICAL FEES as well as "humiliation, mental anguish, and emotional and physical distress" (wtf you just got punched!).

Hiphophippo

Nov 5, 2009
unholyavenger13 said:
robert patinson
dont make me explain
I disagree sharply, and suspect that if you knew more about him you wouldn't hate him at all.

Did you know he's a very solid blues musician who has a recording contract? Did you know he fucking hates Stephanie Myer and the whole edward thing in general? So much so that he's been known to show up for meet and greets unbathed and stinky so tweens won't come near him. He doesn't think much of Twilight at all but, being an intelligent man, quickly saw an offer for billions of dollars being shoved his way by playing the role in the movies.

I'd do it too. So would you.

skywalkerlion

Jun 21, 2009
Sassafrass said:

Elton John, Tiff Needell, Simon Cowell, Jedward, Any celeb chef, Gok Wan, Gordon Brown, Piers Morgan, Paris Hilton, Mickey Mouse, Oasis, Graham Norton, Matthew McCounaghy, most professional sportsman, reality 'stars'.

That should cover it.
..but..but why Elton John? I think his musics pretty cool.

OT: Lady Gaga, Miley Cyrus and Justin Beiber. That's about it.

Smagmuck_

Aug 25, 2009
Snooki...

She. Needs. To. Die
And so does everyone involved with the steaming pile o' shit called "Jersy Shore" After I heard sshe was punched I wanted to high five who ever did it...

I Max95

Mar 23, 2009
Hiphophippo said:
unholyavenger13 said:
robert patinson
dont make me explain
I disagree sharply, and suspect that if you knew more about him you wouldn't hate him at all.

Did you know he's a very solid blues musician who has a recording contract? Did you know he fucking hates Stephanie Myer and the whole edward thing in general? So much so that he's been known to show up for meet and greets unbathed and stinky so tweens won't come near him. He doesn't think much of Twilight at all but, being an intelligent man, quickly saw an offer for billions of dollars being shoved his way by playing the role in the movies.

I'd do it too. So would you.
well then i hope his career survives the twilight movies
or that he picks a diferent career as you said he was a musician
hell i hope all three of the MAIN twilight actor's careers survive
Lautner and stewart have a future

cant think of any other celebrities now that you changed my mind
i cant have anyone who doesnt think much of twilight on a most hated thread
EDIT: i can honestly say that i wouldnt take the money for it i dont want to act and id rather make my own fortune on what i want to do rather than acting