Left 4 Dead 2: Image of the Spitter

Dottie

May 6, 2009
I honestly think it's kinda scary but,I don't think it would be able to do much in high heels...it looks pretty funny at first but it kinda sends chills down your spine after looking at it for a little. Imagine seeing this thing it's mouth is weird...

RootbeerJello

Jul 19, 2009
Sightless Wisdom said:
Gangster Amoeba said:
This thing is weird at first. Shit-your-pants weird. But I honestly think it looks a little ridiculous after you get over the initial shock of it's "South park canadian" style head. If they'd made it less of a perversion of Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz it would have probably been permanently scarring. But yeah, this is still the first time I've ever seen the cheap gory-weirdness scare actually put to such jarringly effective use.
That just makes it more disturbing, becuase you think it would be funny but you have to deal with the fact that if you see it in l4d it's gonna be trying to kill you.
Thank you, I will not be sleeping tonight. My parents are probably going to wake up to me running around at 4:00 AM screaming "Canadian zombies! They're not in Kansas anymore!"

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
Let the zombie side now have to argue over who has to be the chick commence!

blaze96

Apr 9, 2008
And boycotters said this game wouldn't be scary. If anyone saw that thing in real life they would let out the scream of a ten year old girl either before or after shitting themselves.

Russel1

Jun 13, 2008
if the picture was looking towards us and not to the side it would have scared me even more

the pigtails scare me too xO

Bigsmith

Mar 16, 2009
So, this makes L4D2 look even better. Although I bet there will be content updates for L4D1 that include the new zombie types, if Valve don't do it im sure some intelgent guy will :3.

WriterX

Mar 21, 2008
Yeah, was thinking the same thing, what's with the high heels?

A perfect corner flusher. But how much harder Survival mode will be now... *rubs his hands in anticipation*

Exocet

Pandamonium is at hand
Dec 3, 2008
The first thing I thought of when I saw that infected is a giraffe...

Aaaaannnnd now all I can think about is four survivors getting chased around by an infected giraffe.