Left 4 Dead 2 Twice as Infectious as the Original

TheSeventhLoneWolf

Mar 1, 2009
Furburt said:
Damn yes!

Thats good. Finally a game I actually like sells millions.

And what does 'suck the heads' mean?
You're always a very early poster, do you camp outside of the editor's Office with a laptop, a chopstick and a microwave?

On topic, A game I like too, but i bought L4D to play with friends, and i'll be getting the second at a later date.

Wakefield

Aug 3, 2009
I had a dream francis was in l4d2 it was the best day ever. I miss his constant hate. He was a good teammate. I would love to be able to play the second with the survivors from the first game.

Asehujiko

Feb 25, 2008
Deshara said:
Asehujiko said:
CantFaketheFunk said:
we've seen what the game looks like with too many Survivors, and it ain't pretty [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/96303-Left-16-Dead-Doesnt-Go-Very-Well].
Except that that was just a proof of concept video and people will make maps that DO work with 32 players in it. Stop needlessly attacking the modding community.
It's not a problem with the maps, it's a problem with the fact that THE GAME WAS DESIGNED TO ONLY WORK WITH 4 PEOPLE. It's too easy with 5 players and damn near impossible with 3.
The good thing about being able to mod the game is that you can redesign it to work for more people. Which includes having more then 4 special infected and more then 30 special infected. The latter is just 2 lines in the ingame command prompt you can do yourself if you happen to be lobby leader:
sv_cheats 1
z_common_limit 256
The latter is a case of learning the director how to type z_spawn whenever there's less special infected then survivors. Which goes like:
if < then spawn at coords
which is added into the map specific script and can be copy pasted onto the next map of it's type.