Left 4 Dead League Recruitment!

ChromeAlchemist

Aug 21, 2008
Attention (PC) Escapists!

Danny Ocean and his compadres have been working hard to get a Left 4 Dead (PC) league going, but the PC clan thread doesn't get bumped enough, or people just generally can't be arsed to join. Bear in mind there are other games there too, but none have a league that needs starting just yet.

Either way, we need 4 more teams of four.

Here is the link to the thread http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/9.79315#1008973

Tell your friends, tell your family! We need to get this thing off the ground!

pantsoffdanceoff

Jun 14, 2008
Even though there is no text I can forsee... that you want people to join an L4D League? Damn I'm good but for Xbox or Pc?

ChromeAlchemist

Aug 21, 2008
pantsoffdanceoff said:
Even though there is no text I can forsee... that you want people to join an L4D League? Damn I'm good but for Xbox or Pc?
Yes, that's right. I have posted the link to the original thread. Post what games you play, and what team you want to join in the L4D league if you are interested in that.

Like I said, I should have spaces free (although I think Danny Ocean is joining my team, not sure about any of his original team mates) so PM me if you're interested, or post a team name and banner if you want to start your own squad.

EDIT: I won't be by a computer just now though, but I will bump both threads when I can.

Taerdin

Nov 7, 2006
Well my name is the same on steam (Taerdin) and I would gladly join any escapist teams.

I'm not a leader, but I did have a good knowledge of the old strats used by my friends who play in cal and such.

But they've 'fixed' the melee and such since then.

I used to play it all the time, and I'm sure I'll still be rather good. If anyone wants to start a group or needs a person I'm in!

I live in EST if that matters for anything. I can be on at virtually any time, but I have exams next week so :(

PandarenBa

Mar 27, 2009
Would love to join and learn in Left 4 Dead, but sadly, I'm currently low on money...

No zombie goodness for me yet :<

Danny Ocean

Master Archivist
Jun 28, 2008
For the record, this is the original L4D league thread, and we actually need four more teams to bring the total to ten:

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/9.79315#1008973

ChromeAlchemist

Aug 21, 2008
Danny Ocean said:
For the record, this is the original L4D league thread, and we actually need four more teams to bring the total to ten:

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/9.79315#1008973
Duly noted, and edited.

ChromeAlchemist

Aug 21, 2008
Right, as far as I know, my team should be filled.

We need more people to start teams! Give leadership a go! Start a team!

Retrofraction said:
I can join anyone.

Interested in starting a team? Let Danny_Ocean or any of the higher ups know about it if you are.