Left 4 Dead Zombies Appear in Ocarina of Time's Kokiri Forest

A Curious Fellow

Nov 16, 2010
snowbear said:
Oh wow, so redownloading L4D2 to play this, I really hope they keep up the good work and make more of Zelda into mods.

A Curious Fellow said:
Ohhhhh let me guess. You need a PC for this. Fucking fuck a fuck. When will Valve love us poor 360 owners?
Its not that valve dont love you, valve had nothing to do with this.

This is why I prefer playing games on the PC the communities are better and have the chance to make custom content for the games they love.

The best games should last years not a couple of weeks untill the content gets old and stale.
Eh. I've gone the PC gamer route, and it's too much of a pain to have to sacrifice a goat to a dark god just to get it to play at a decent rate without the computer crashing, and I am NOT buying a high end PC to play games available cheaply on consoles. No community is worth that.

snowbear

May 31, 2011
A Curious Fellow said:
Eh. I've gone the PC gamer route, and it's too much of a pain to have to sacrifice a goat to a dark god just to get it to play at a decent rate without the computer crashing, and I am NOT buying a high end PC to play games available cheaply on consoles. No community is worth that.
Your are more than entitled to your opinion however, you dont need a high end PC to play most games, if your happy with the games looking as good as they do on the 360/ps3 then a 5/6 year old computer will serfice.

The communities are worth everything, this amazing release from nicknak is just one of many examples why communities improve games. You only need to look at games like TF2, l4d(2) and counter strike source (this game has nearly 30,000 free custom maps) to see why.

If you truely believe having access to content like that isn't worth the hassel of learning how to set up a pc properly then so be it.

I'm going to stick with the PC and enjoy the communities and cherish the hard work they put in.