Legacy Users - Get Your Badge Here

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
Sorry, sorry. Badges are out. Super busy with the end of the year stuff, kinda forgot to check this.
Honestly, it's been 8 months. I think you'd be well within your rights to close the thread and consider anybody else to have missed the boat.

Nick Calandra

Editor-in-Chief of The Escapist
Escapist +
Mar 13, 2020
Country
USA
Honestly, it's been 8 months. I think you'd be well within your rights to close the thread and consider anybody else to have missed the boat.
Eh not a big deal to do it when I see it. But yea, I'm not checking it every day at this point so it may take a minute ha.

Signa

Noisy Lurker
Legacy
Jul 16, 2008
Country
USA
I made a post, and I don't have the legacy badge. Don't care if I get it or not, but I figure I'd mention it anyway.

Drathnoxis

Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
What good about replying to someone you don't think is around to respond?
I'm sorry? You're obviously here since you just posted on Thursday. But you've only made 3 posts since you joined last year and all of them in this thread. I'm saying you should come and post more :P

Signa

Noisy Lurker
Legacy
Jul 16, 2008
Country
USA
I'm sorry? You're obviously here since you just posted on Thursday. But you've only made 3 posts since you joined last year and all of them in this thread. I'm saying you should come and post more :P
I've made one other post. Leave it up to Nick if I'm eligable for the badge. I believe I'm entitled to it, and I'm not sure why you feel the need to play gatekeeper over it.

Edit: Ok, I see I have it. Cool. Conversation over.

Drathnoxis

Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
I've made one other post. Leave it up to Nick if I'm eligable for the badge. I believe I'm entitled to it, and I'm not sure why you feel the need to play gatekeeper over it.

Edit: Ok, I see I have it. Cool. Conversation over.
I'm not playing gatekeeper. I just don't see the point if you never post. Who sees it?
I feel like you are taking what I said in the completely wrong way.
Edit: also I think I misinterpreted your first post here. I thought you meant that you had already made a post in this thread and still hadn't received the badge, but looking through your post history I can see that wasn't actually the case.

Last edited:

navyjeff

Legacy
Dec 2, 2010
Country
United States
This is me.

Burrito Supreme

Legacy
Apr 11, 2021
Country
Australia
I changed my name when I made the new account. Is there anything extra I need to do to prove its me?

Avnger

Trash Goblin
Legacy
Apr 1, 2016
Country
United States
You can't edit your posts?
To get your badge your supposed to link your account for v1, if you haven't already
After some number of minutes (5 maybe?), normal users cannot edit their posts anymore. Legacy and Escapist+ users get editing any time as a perk.

Reactions: Mister Mumbler

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
After some number of minutes (5 maybe?), normal users cannot edit their posts anymore. Legacy and Escapist+ users get editing any time as a perk.
That's not a standard feature?

Generalissimo

Your Commander-in-Chief
Legacy
Jun 15, 2011
Country
UK

please and thank you

MercurySteam

Tastes Like Chicken!
Legacy
Apr 11, 2008
Am I too late to the game? I feel late to the game :(

If it's still happening I don't mind the wait :p

AdmiralMemo

LoadingReadyRunner
Legacy
Dec 15, 2008

Fiona Callahan

Goddess of Planeptune
Legacy
Jul 3, 2011
Country
United States
I'm betting its impossible to get legacy now? I don't know how to link my profile v1