Legend of Heroes: Trails in the sky SC is finally out!

Dreiko_v1legacy

Aug 28, 2008
It took them 4 years to translate this baby but they finally did it. Out on steam right now, psn soon (for psp/vita...yes, psp too).

Lets talk about the glory that this game is made out of.

Windcaler

Nov 7, 2010
Out on GOG as well, which come winter will likely be the better option price wise for the 3rd year running.

I havnt played it yet but now that I see translation on the second one is finished I went ahead and got the first one

leberkaese

May 16, 2014
Dammit, I didn't even finish the first game yet.

I don't know if that many people know about this game. If you're a fan of old school JRPG you totally should get the game - It's like an old PS1/SNES JRPG. The first part is on sale on Steam and GoG right now.

gigastar

Insert one-liner here.
Sep 13, 2010
The 3rd of 4 big RPG's im getting in the space of less than a week.

And the one ive been looking forward to most.

Dreiko_v1legacy

Aug 28, 2008
Only 4 hours in so far but all the glory of the series is coming back. I spent 20 minutes in one point just wandering a city and talking to npcs which all had story-relevant and char/world-building things to say while also being immensely entertaining. Also the main plot picks up right after the first game ended, it's a true sequel in the best way possible.

McMarbles

May 7, 2009
Gonna be playing this on my PSP, since that's where my save file is, so... yeah. Downloading this'll be an ordeal. Thank god and farmers for that extra hour.

Dreiko_v1legacy

Aug 28, 2008
Playing it on the vita so I could use my old save myself, it's great. There's a lot of new lines depending on what quests you did in the first game, lots of people thanking you or catching you up with the changes you caused in the world. This is why the game feels so good to play. You're immersed in the world.

McMarbles

May 7, 2009
It's actually been so long that I've completely forgotten most of what happened in FC, so I've decided to replay it from the beginning. Going for a perfect Bracer score this time.

Dreiko_v1legacy

Aug 28, 2008
It had been about 4 years for me but I kinda remembered the big important things. I had forgotten a lot of the minor stuff but I think the game does a good job of catching you up. For some of the minor sidequests though I can see why you'd wanna maybe replay it a bit more recently than freaking 4 years ago XD.

Max bp is nice, you get an extra quartz that increases droprate.

Dreiko_v1legacy

Aug 28, 2008
http://kotaku.com/the-curse-of-kiseki-how-one-of-japans-biggest-rpgs-bar-1740055631

Here's a catchup in case people don't know why this is a big deal. I honestly expected a biiiit more activity about this game. Alas, niche is niche I guess.

wings012

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 7, 2011
Country
Malaysia
I wish this came out a month or more ago. So I could play it while waiting for Fallout 4.

It released in too close a proximity to Fallout 4 and I passed up on it. Definitely wouldn't have finished it before Fallout 4, and I'm terrible at picking up JRPGs again when I drop them. Maybe back in my student days, I could blitz a JRPG in a week. But now I am old and tired.

I'll probably dip into this in a few months after I'm done with the Commonwealth.