Legend of Korra Review: Who's the Villain, Again?

Velvet Green

Aug 12, 2014
GamerMage said:
Velvet Green said:
When you think about it, what Zaheer does is giving people a chance, even tough his methods are radical. If killing leaders brings chaos, then it is more the people's fault than the red lotus. But, what they have is the chance to choose how they live their life. It could very well bring chaos, new tyrants, or even, if we're optimistic, a state of PEACEFUL anarchy. (for those who may not know, anarchy isn't chaos, but simply the absence of leaders) This would be an interesting subversion, but I doubt a mainstream show would have the courage to show a working society without hierarchy, it would be too dangerous an idea.

By the way, feel the softness of my velvety first post!
So, sort like a state of "Chaotic Harmony", huh? I kind of get it. I concur, this WOULD be an interesting subversion, as I'm currently wondering the same question as the title. Also, Velvet Green? Are you made of people? (Why? Because, obvious reference)

The name comes from a Jethro Tull song, seems to also be a reference to a film called Soylent Green? first time I heard of it.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Imp Emissary said:
*Snip to keep down on clutter*
Well you do have a point there about us not knowing what this guy's end game is going to be. I guess I just don't flat out trust the bastard.

As for your cookies, please allow two to three weeks for them to arrive. The second is from Warhammer 40K, it's the line the Warmaster Horus said right before he trigged the Horus Heresy.

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
dalek sec said:
Imp Emissary said:
*Snip to keep down on clutter*
Well you do have a point there about us not knowing what this guy's end game is going to be. I guess I just don't flat out trust the bastard.

As for your cookies, please allow two to three weeks for them to arrive. The second is from Warhammer 40K, it's the line the Warmaster Horus said right before he triggered the Horus Heresy.
Dx How dare you skip my words! [sub][sub][sub]Nah, just kidding. They're up there. It's fine. ;D[/sub][/sub][/sub]

Also, yeah I wouldn't trust Zaheer either. Like I said, he's stated himself that there will be disorder and probably a fair amount of death. Also, he's out to end all nations, not just their leaders, and it sounds like he doesn't plan on just letting them remake the nations either.

Whatever he's got to do to do that, it's probably not going to be good.

Also, don't worry about the cookies. Give them to another. I needed to ask google to know. It would not be fair.
Besides. I'm not much of a cookie person anyway. ;p
Thanks though. :D