LEGO Rock Band Details Reveal Giant Robots

Sir Ollie

The Emperor's Finest
Jan 14, 2009
sirdanrhodes said:
I think I might give this a rental rather than a purchase, my bloody skepticalism.
Agreed the whole idea doesn't appeal to me, might be fun depending on the track list.

Sermiosa

Apr 23, 2009
Its a bid sad they make so much Lego versions of things these days. But still the game sounds like a lot of fun:)

sheic99

Oct 15, 2008
CosmicGrenade said:
Umm.... rock music that destroy things.... where have i heard that from..... The Restaurant at the End of the Universe....
I thought it sounded more like Elite Beat Agents, but with actual problems.

azadiscool

Dec 10, 2008
Anyone else think it is retarded that Lego can get away with making games that essentially downgrade the graphics and gameplay of a genuinely fun game? By claiming they are making it family friendly?? THERE WAS NEVER ANYTHING WRONG WITH ROCK BAND AND ROCK BAND 2!!! The sooner people realize this, the sooner I find something else to ***** about.

Also, for those of you who claim the lyrics in Rock Band are "questionable" or "fucking outrageous", i direct you to an L&E article here [http://www.lanceandeskimo.com/journal/rockband.shtml].

azadiscool

Dec 10, 2008
Deef said:
Bored Tomatoe said:
Rockband = lame
Lego games = mildly entertaining

Lego Rock band = Mildly lame? Lamely entertaining?
Rock Band = Good for parties
Lego games = Good for children

Lego Rock Band = Good for chardies? Good for parldren? Good for nothing?
Are you implying that children are nothing? Then why the hell is Lego still around? My world is collapsing around me!!

Jumplion

Mar 10, 2008
This may push me over the edge to finally get Rock Band, and I really want to get Rock Band but I'm too cheap and/or lazy.

McMo0^

Dec 21, 2007
I'm sure I read something about this last month on here... It sounds like it has some cool features, and we can only hope that with the Kids release of a rock band, there may be some consideration in leaving in explicit lyrics in the songs on future rock band releases.

I mean come on, a cowbell (I think it was a cowbell anyways) in Down with the sickness? Especially during the most entertaining part of the lyrics... I personally would rather the song not be there.

Tech Team FTW!

Apr 1, 2009
McMo0^ said:
I'm sure I read something about this last month on here...
That is because this News thread is a month old.

I am really getting tired of Newsroom necromancy, but at least this isn't a year old like some others...

McMo0^

Dec 21, 2007
Pi_Fighter said:
That is because this News thread is a month old.

I am really getting tired of Newsroom necromancy, but at least this isn't a year old like some others...
Yeah sorry thats my bad, I did a search for it and then forgot thinking i'd opened a recent post. I do like the use of necromancy though there though :D

Beetlejooce

Dec 26, 2008
Personally, I'm waiting for the first Lego film. Butt this rock band business sounds interesting. Maybe you have to build the guitar out of Lego before you can play.