LEGO Star Wars III Coming This Autumn

shaun056

Jul 16, 2009
Oh... no... Lego Star Wars is over...don't want any more of it... Lego Harry Potter next though, which'll be good. Just waiting for Lego Doctor Who... but there is no lego for Doctor Who which sucks...

Brad Shepard

Sep 9, 2009
Aerodyth said:
Brad Shepard said:
Just base it of the KOTOR games, that would be intresting.
That would be epic. Lego KOTOR? My brain has just been melted by the sheer awsomeness
think of hte unmasking of Revan, your lego guy takes off his head and puts on the head with the mask!

Ben Legend

Apr 16, 2009
Takes in deep breath....
SCREAMS LIKE A HYSTERICAL LITTLE GIRL!!!

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
I too feel your pain, Greg. As long as there's some innovation to this one, I'll be fine with having it. Though, LSW:TCS was pretty much the definitive experience for Lego Star Wars, just because of how epic it's scope was--I mean, really now, all six movies, each with multiple levels (6, right?), and at least two separate playthroughs? How much more definitive do you need to get?

Anyone else waiting to try Lego Universe?

EDIT: I revise my point--no no no. Enough is enough, and LSW is done, unless they decide to do the third, un-movie'd trilogy, or all the Old Republic stuff. Then...maybe.

Jharry5

Nov 1, 2008
I enjoyed Lego Star Wars II, but that could well have something to do with the source material. I haven't seen the Clone Wars, so this really doesn't appeal to me...

Now, Lego Spiderman, on the other hand...

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Collectibles...UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH

I haven't played a LEGO game I liked in a while. It's the same shit every damn time.

Green Tentacle

Apr 9, 2009
Are you telling me they can't make a Lego Indiana Jones III with episodes from Young Indy Adventures but make a Lego game based off Clone Wars?

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Yes I know what you are talking about OP.

OT:Gonna get this.

Jharry5 said:
I enjoyed Lego Star Wars II, but that could well have something to do with the source material. I haven't seen the Clone Wars, so this really doesn't appeal to me...

Now, Lego Spiderman, on the other hand...
They used to have that but due to it being unpopular it didn't get very far. I mean the Lego and not the game but a game would really sell.

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
What, well this looks like the one I'll be missing then. Plus I thought they were making LEGO Harry Potter.....which I also probably would of missed

Voodoomancer

Jun 8, 2009
Greg Tito said:
Anybody else know what I'm talking about?
I see a collectible laying somewhere, I must pick it up. It's pretty much OCD. It's also the reason my Minecraft inventory is constantly filled with 400% more dirt and gravel than I have any reasonable use for.