Let's Play: Sacrifice - Update - Part 2

DioWallachia

Sep 9, 2011
A-D. said:
Go with Persephone or James...seriously Persephone is awesome, if only due to my nerd-boner because its Jennifer Hale speaking her.
Forget that. Tony Jay is here to tech the kids how is voice acting done.

A-D.

Jan 23, 2008
DioWallachia said:
A-D. said:
Go with Persephone or James...seriously Persephone is awesome, if only due to my nerd-boner because its Jennifer Hale speaking her.
Eh, may as well go for Tim Curry (Stratos) then. Or Brad Garrett (James)..for such a "commercial flop" the game sure had some voice talent in it.

DioWallachia

Sep 9, 2011
A-D. said:
DioWallachia said:
A-D. said:
Eh, may as well go for Tim Curry (Stratos) then. Or Brad Garrett (James)..for such a "commercial flop" the game sure had some voice talent in it.
I played the game in the Spanish version at first so i wasnt aware of the talent until a few years, however, if i compare that Stratos to Tim Curry i would at least stick to the spanish one. Tim chews the scenery so hard that ruins the surprise...

...when he turns out to be evil all along...

...unlike the other who sounds more neutral.

DioWallachia

Sep 9, 2011
How are you going to handle mid-mission decision? Like for example that "We can rule together" kind of choice that Charnel gives you to defect to HIS side and do his missions from now on (on a certain mission that i wont spoil)

You are going to spoil the decition before the video is made or you are going to make the video UP until that point and then ask later?

-Drifter-

Jun 9, 2009
DioWallachia said:
You are going to spoil the decition before the video is made or you are going to make the video UP until that point and then ask later?
The second one.

Also, part 3 may take a bit longer to come out, as I recently moved. Hopefully I'll get a chance to record it this week.

DioWallachia said:
Tim chews the scenery so hard that ruins the surprise when he turns out to be evil all along unlike the other who sounds more neutral.
Speaking of ruining surprises... You may want to put some spoiler tags around that.

DioWallachia

Sep 9, 2011
-Drifter- said:
DioWallachia said:
The second one.

Also, part 3 may take a bit longer to come out, as I recently moved. Hopefully I'll get a chance to record it this week.

DioWallachia said:
Tim chews the scenery so hard that ruins the surprise when he turns out to be evil all along unlike the other who sounds more neutral.
Speaking of ruining surprises... You may want to put some spoiler tags around that.
Its Tim Curry. It is pretty obvious of WHY he was casted there in the first place (just like Tony Jay), its the role he EXCELS at.

This trope sums it up, in a way (not that the others ARENT well know, mind you)
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/NarrowedItDownToTheGuyIRecognize