Lets say you take over the world, part 2

Scarecrow

Jun 27, 2010
Here is part 2 of my take over the world thread. The first part can be seen here:http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.213603-Lets-say-you-took-over-the-world
So here are some more questions about what you would do if you took over the world.

1.What would your doom fortress look like?
2.What would your gaurds wear?
3.What would you wear?

My doom fortress would look like the tower in overlord 1.
My gaurds would wear armour that made them look like skeletons.
I would wear black robes with a hood to hide my face.

Tell me what you would do.

Edit: oh, and tell me what your weapon of choise?
Mine is a cutless.

Last Bullet

Apr 28, 2010
1. The Zerg's hive. Except super-giant.
2. Kokiri, Goron, and Zora tunics according to where they work.
3. Black robes with a hood. Weapon of choice? Scythe. Hell yeah.

The Shade

Mar 20, 2008
1. A spire of despair, crafted of purest obsidian, and standing taller than anything else in the sky as a sign of its dominion over the land. (Much like the Tower of Orthanc, I should hope.)

2. Guards must adhere to a strict dress code of dark gray gas masks and riot armour, to maximize their sense of law, order, and lack of tolerance for any who would disobey. It is important to stress how every and all citizens are exactly the same.

3. I would no doubt wear jeans and a t-shirt. If I went to all the trouble of conquering the world, I wanna be comfortable, dammit! My weapon of choice would be to use my legions of minions to do my bidding, so as not to soil my own hands with the harsh realities below.

Muhahahahahaha!

Shemming

Jun 12, 2010
1. giant flying air/space fortress, with city crushing laser.
2. my evil gaurds wll wear normal henchman clothes, exept the girls they can also where cat ears.
3. iron man suit, i mean its the badassest way to rule over my world.

ultrachicken

Dec 22, 2009
My fortress would be a gigantic spaceship orbiting around the earth, complete with anti-missile defenses and a big-ass laser.

My henchmen would look like chaos space marines

I would wear my normal t-shirt and jeans, but always be inside a protective barrier.

My weapon of choice is a chainsword.

The Geek Lord

Apr 15, 2009
1. A nice, pleasant, friendly looking manson.
2. Whatever the hell they wanted, only it would actually be covert powered armors, like in Schlock Mercenary.
3. Simon's final outfit, the one he wore in space, only with a shirt.
4. Weapon of choice would be a halberd with a drill at the tip. Efficient and fucking awesome, said the Gurren Lagann fanboy.

Dark Knifer

May 12, 2009
1. One like sauron's tower in lord of the rings, mines the eye and add gun turrents.

2. My minions would wear sweet suits with coloured ties differenting the ranks.

And jeans and a sweet leather jacket like Sephiroth.

sansamour14

Jul 16, 2010
1. Massive heavily armored pyramid made out of titanium,tungsten,and carbon nanotubes capable of withstanding a nuclear blast(ppl will be out to get me)

2. Black and gray armored plated uniforms resembling the Black Kights from code geass.

3.Black and gray military uniform to emphasize my military might and intelligence.

4. Dual dark purple katanas and a desert eagle

Scrubbed account

Jul 12, 2010
1. Vaguely like some sort of medieval castle, but fortified with modern weaponry.
2. The guards would be fitted in custom-fitted armor, so an intruder would be unable to steal the suit and pretend to be one.
3. A black cape with a collar and steel armor.

Preferred weapon: Bastard Sword.

Omikron009

May 22, 2009
My doom fortress would be a mile high tower/stronghold on the moon. My guards would wear space marine terminator armour. I would wear an immaculate commissar outfit/armour suit, and a helmet with an integrated visor/gas mask. It would also have a super cool voice modulator.

Kollega

Jun 5, 2009
Doomfortress: how about a moonbase? I'm not a big fan of "dicktowers", and airborne castle would be too easy to shoot down. So a huge-ass plastic dome on the moon with a spaceship hangar, mass driver, and whatnot sounds about right. Except it would be a decoy with animatronic robot in the inner sanctum, and my real hideout would be a bunker located under a small house in Canadian countryside.
Minion clothes: i'll take some pointers from Mastermind series, the Combine, and of course the Nazis. I'm an "artsy" kind of person, so my minions would look extremely cool... or scary, depending on how you look at it.

My own apperance: A "commissar cap" (or thirty), a 50's hairdo (yes, i'm that evil), an eyepatch or monocle, ludicrously large vertical scar across the face, a goatee, a cape... and i'm not actually sure how the main suit would look. As long as you're a villain, you may as well look look the part - right? Except for the fact that the eyepatch, the facial scar, and the goatee would be fake. I would also have a collection of stick-on beards and moustaches, hats, and other things to disguise myself.
Weapon of choice: two - a broadsword and a Magnum revolver.

PurpleSky

Apr 20, 2010
doomfortress........ what is this the 90's?

The guards are all female,so no uniform for them.

Tourette

Dec 19, 2009
Secret Volcano Lair would be my fortress and my minions would wear quasi-futuristic clothes with myself in a stylish grey suit.

SL33TBL1ND

Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
My fortress would be a gigantic M.C Escher maze to outsiders, but look perfectly normal to people working for me.
My guards would wear normal clothes so it's harder for people to tell WHO THEY ARE.
And I wouldn't change a bit, because I already look awesome.

Skeleton Jelly

Nov 1, 2009
Fortress: A city located on a lush, green mountain. At the very far end of the city, there will be a giant palace made of stone and covered in my banners.

Guards: Power Amour from head to toe. Black and Gold with scarfs of red and black trailing behind them.

Appearance: Very WW1 German General look. Minus the helmet. And no colors but

Weapon: A single custom made black hand-cannon, with a gold trim. And a pure black sword with a gold trim to it's blade and an elegant gold design on it's handle.

replingham153

May 23, 2009
(1)
There is no fortress located on earth awesome enough for me to consider "A threat to the universe" . so I have decided to place really big engines on the planet and maneuver it like a space station, so Phoenix 7 would be my Doom Fortress.

(2)
my standard police would wear causal, never formal gear on the job but they would always wear a baseball cap and a bulletproof vest.
My loyal elites (Advanced police, CIA agent like people if you will) would only be wearing the exact same thing as the standard police only they would be given shotguns, snipers, Mechanical Suits to wear which would be brown and gold in colour and wield a blowtorch and hunting rifle, instead of standard police Assault Rifles (AK-47s) and Fragmentation Grenades.

(3)
I would wear a brown suit made of Cockroach's bodies. and i would have a pair of trainers, bandanna, top hat, cape, gloves, boots and medieval Armour ( for protection!) made of the same stuff.
My weapons would consist of a disintegrating sniper rifle called Imperialist, Twin Uzis called Alpha and Omega and a shotgun, double barreled, called lassie. I would also have a bazooka called Stella and a revolver called MC Shootington. And a Katana. NO Name required.

LongAndShort

I'm pretty good. Yourself?
May 11, 2009
My fortress would either be underground (a lot of stone and wood and a very natural interior covering steel and concrete reinforcement) or in space (usual future motif). I thought about underwater, than decided to use it as a weekend place.

For the guards I'm thinking stock standard black and Grey dress uniforms, with otherwise location and weather appropriate alternatives when they're on the field.

I'd wear a suit and tie, a balaclava and a top hat.

I'd use a variety of weapons, but I'd always have my Mauser pistol (you know the one I'm talking about) and sword cane.

Paksenarrion

Mar 13, 2009
1.What would your doom fortress look like?
An Executor-class Super Star Destroyer, berthed in a massive underground repulsor-cradle, very much like the Lusankya, except not *primarily* used as a secret prison. The surface city above would be an innocent seeming agrarian village.

2.What would your gaurds wear?
On the surface, farmer's clothes; underground, Stormtrooper armor.

3.What would you wear?
Underground, a Grand Moff's proper uniform; on the surface, somewhat casual attire.

TheSentinel

May 10, 2008
Eh, I'm an Anarchist, but what the hell.

1. The doom fortress would be a large villa estate for me and the "inner circle," a small group of my most trusted advisory, located on the South Island of New Zealand. Around the perimeter of the villa is a large electric fence, made of razor-sharp tungsten-steel alloy. Also, the perimeter is patrolled by my elite guard, made up of the best gunners, snipers and riflemen of my personal army.

2. Guard uniform shall vary, depending on the unit. Urban Pacification Forces will wear standard navy-blue riot gear. Tracking Squads will wear more flexible gear, allowing for greater mobility, in whichever camouflage is necessary. Combat Battalions shall be dressed in standard military fatigues, again in whichever camouflage is necessary. My Personal Guard shall dress casually.

3. My clothing shall vary for occasion. When meeting with my inner circle, formality is recognized. However, other than that, casual clothing would be acceptable. If commanding forces in the field, proper General's attire shall be worn.

Zorg Machine

Jul 28, 2008
1. My doom fortress is on the moon to get rid of the pestering mobs. A gigantic bubble will cover my fortress (the bubble is full of air and serves as a force field). The fortress itself is a multi-layered structure but the first layer is a medieval castle. It has four exact copies of the tower of orthanc serving as the castle's towers and the castle is made of the same material.
The second layer of my fortress is sci-fi themed and starts as a creepy, dark and dripping place but gradually goes whiter until it's neat and tidy and blindingly white (aoutomated turrets galore btw). The final layer is a beautiful paradise where I and my...female secretaries live and...do important jobs for humanity...yeah.

2. On the first layer, I have genetically altered creatures and people wearing heavy armor and weilding weapons that let them do fantasy stuff (shot bolts of lightning from their mouths and such) On the second layer, I have my personal bodyguards (Zerg/Protoss/Terran elite soldiers) and my "secretaries" wear the emperor's new clothes.

3. I wear the classical black robes and I use a morning star as a weapon
I also want a sword cane because those things are fu**ing awesome.