Let's send Justin Bieber away (Twtitter account required)

Marv21

Jan 1, 2009
Well heres the thing, I have done alittle research so don't count me a bieber fan yet, but his tour dates for My World tour are already set, isn't he just trolling you as Funnyjunk put it in one of their posts. Even if we send him to North Korea, what would that truly do?
Answer: Make him realize how many people hate him

Goood!

But the thing here is that I don't think hes going to go through with it....but I think its a hellah funny idea

Littlee300

Oct 26, 2009
Worgen said:
who the hell is justin bieber and why should I care?
Some kid singer who got extraordinarily lucky when a record manager accidentally saw one of his videos and signed him up. Now he's rich or something.[/quote]
Did the record manager write his songs too? Justin Bieber is like his instrument if you think about it. :p

Contun

Mar 28, 2009
Shockolate said:
LEAVE JUSTIN BIEBER ALONE!! *Sobs* LEAVE HIM ALONE!!

In all seriousness, why can't the kid just do his thing?

Haters gonna hate I guess.....
Agreed.

His music annoys the crap out of me but people go out of their way just to be mean to the poor kid.

Mr. Grey

I changed my face, ya like it?
Aug 31, 2009
I don't really care anymore... but I'll do this for a laugh regardless.

crimsonshrouds said:
I hate twilight a lot but i don't hate stephanie myer.
I do. If only because she can throw some pretty awesome tantrums.

Random Argument Man said:
That what happened to the Jonas Brothers and Miley Cyrus. We don't talk about them anymore.
Who are those guys?
Worgen said:
who the hell is justin bieber and why should I care?
All I know about the guy is that he can't open automatic doors and that he doesn't know what the word German means.

Those are the only things ingrained in my mind regarding Justin Bieber. Probably because they seem impossible, but I'll be proven wrong and then fully forget about the guy.

OmegaCheese

Nov 19, 2009
Master_Spartan117666 said:
Is Australia an option?

I want to see the reactions of all the mo-sporting, wife-beater-wearing, tinny-sinking bogans in this great land!
Hey that doesn't happen! At least not in SOUTH Autrailia.... maybe it's because of all the churches?

Leave the kid alone, as long as he doesn't make me have to notice him, I won't and life will be peaceful.

Aerodynamic

Feb 23, 2009
Been browsing 4chan eh?

Well, no worries, also I don't think they will actually send him off to who wins, it never says anything about it, just who wants him the most, could be wrong though.

Bat Vader

Mar 11, 2009
I don't care for Justin Bieber that much either but all this hate for him seems silly. If you do not like his music than do not listen to it. If someone you know forces you to listen to it just tell them you do not care for his music.