Lets Talk Reincarnation, Babeh!

Small Dragon

Sep 30, 2010
If things turned out that you get reincarnated after death into an animal. Rather than just dying, or going to a heaven.

If you had the option to choose:
What animal would you choose to reincarnate as and why?
How about lets make, alien races, supernatural beings and pokemon count as actual animals. Go Wild! :D
And please include a picture of your reincarnation.

I would pick a Dragon. Coz it is such a fucking boss!

nukethetuna

Nov 8, 2010
Small Dragon said:
If things turned out that you get reincarnated after death into an animal. Rather than just dying, or going to a heaven.

If you had the option to choose:
What animal would you choose to reincarnate as and why?
How about lets make, alien races, supernatural beings and pokemon count as actual animals. Go Wild! :D
And please include a picture of your reincarnation.

I would pick a Dragon. Coz it is such a fucking boss!

I wouldn't be reincarnated after death. I would be reincarnated INTO death. And I'd probably be charged with hunting down the abnormal number of dragons and other mythical creatures that have suddenly appeared. World balance and all, nothing personal.

Radeonx

Apr 26, 2009
I'd come back as a more badass version of Samuel L. Jackson.
The cool thing here is that since being more badass than Sam Jackson is impossible, I'd be able to rip apart the dimensions and do whatever I please, considering that my badassery transcends reality.

Alaster Angelo

Jul 12, 2010
I'd come back as myself, basically have a restart on life.

I'd also be able to shoot fireballs out of my hands.

Laser Priest

A Magpie Among Crows
Mar 24, 2011
I prefer resurrection.

Bah, I'd choose to be reincarnated as a Griffin. Because they're awesome, and I'm obligated by code to be angry with dragons.

AmrasCalmacil

Jul 19, 2008
Cat.
Then I can finally have humankind pander to my every whim.

I'm sorry, you thought I was your pet?
Don't make me laugh.

The dog has an alright lot though.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
*honestly expected a Disgaea topic*

Ummm...I can be a Pokemon?

FUCK YES! I'm gonna be an Espeon.

TiloXofXTanto

Aug 18, 2010
I'd come back, as THIS:
[http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1043&t=309045]

Because it's too awesome not to try to be.

PrinceOfShapeir

Mar 27, 2011
I'd reincarnate as a Gray alien, obviously. Massive technological superiority, probable immortality, etc, etc? Who wouldn't?

OakTaooper

Jul 24, 2010
I would be resurrected a something simple, like a cat. Because cats get to sit on their butts all day and sleep. Who wouldn't want to sit on their butt all day and sleep? Seriously.

SillyBear

May 10, 2011
I'd be reincarnated into a human again. I'd like to come back as a domestic cat, but I wouldn't like having very little concept of self and relatively no intricate thought.

conflictofinterests

Apr 6, 2010
arragonder said:
whichever mammal gets the most sex
This is poorly thought out because sex is less pleasurable for some animals than others. Humans have some of the most pleasurable sex out there. Quality over quantity, my friend.

OP: Something capable of fucking with EVERYTHING... Invisibility would be nice... High charisma modifier... Prolly something like a doppleganger.