"Letters to the editor" layout

Jul 13, 2006
The first two pages of the magazine are, I have to say, pretty ugly compared to the rest. For a magazine that always has visually engaging articles the first actual content is a little bit of a turn off. The red titles don't really work well against the drab gray, and it all looks just plain dull.

Am I the only one who feels this way?

Goofonian

Jul 14, 2006
I don't have a problem with it. The red can be a bit jarring yes, but I couldn't really think of a suitable replacement colour that wouldn't just look plain or fail to highlight the headings.

The letters to the editor section doesn't look as nice as the rest of the magazine but that's just because the rest of the mag looks so good. I think the start looks on par, if not better, than most 'letters' sections going around.

Teleios

Aug 5, 2003
The titles change color every week. It reflects the accent color from the cover.

As far as the rest of the stuff is concerned, I'm sure there are artists watching this. ;)

May 17, 2007
wyrmwood said:
The first two pages of the magazine are, I have to say, pretty ugly compared to the rest. For a magazine that always has visually engaging articles the first actual content is a little bit of a turn off. The red titles don't really work well against the drab gray, and it all looks just plain dull.

Am I the only one who feels this way?
I don't think so, but can I suggest you make constructive criticism? Or at least say "I don't know how to make it better but suggestions are welcome." Right now your post is unhelpful and, frankly, a bit mean.

May 17, 2007
MaxTheReaper said:
Something tells me he doesn't post here anymore.
Since two or more years ago.

Hoooooollllleeeeeee shit. Talk about a shambling corpse of the undead thread.

At least he used the search function! :D

MasterStratus

Oct 19, 2008
MaxTheReaper said:
Fraser.J.A said:
MaxTheReaper said:
Something tells me he doesn't post here anymore.
Since two or more years ago.

Hoooooollllleeeeeee shit. Talk about a shambling corpse of the undead thread.

At least he used the search function! :D
I am pleased as piss that I was the first one to catch how old the thread was.
/flexes brain muscles
/dies of horrific brain-pushing-against-skull-disease
Wouldukindly said:
Why must you play god with threads? Return this one to it's grave and let it rest in peace.
I don't play.
Right. You frolic.

Rascarin

Feb 8, 2009
I checked the other day; this was THE oldest thread on the forums.

*giant sigh*