Letters to the Editor: Playing a Role

The Escapist Staff

Jul 10, 2006
Playing a Role

Each week we publish letters sent to us regarding previous issues and highlight particularly interesting forum posts. If you'd like to comment on an article directly, send your letter to [email protected].

Read Full Article

bimbley

Jan 31, 2009
Awww, no badge for having a letter published in more than one issue? Shame! Mind you, the simple satisfaction borders on criminally embarrassing.

-Bimbley

SonicWaffle

Oct 14, 2009
bimbley said:
Awww, no badge for having a letter published in more than one issue? Shame! Mind you, the simple satisfaction borders on criminally embarrassing.

-Bimbley
Oh, Jesus. I'd forgotten about that photo. You need an avatar that doesn't show me immediately before being kneed in the groin...

SadakoMoose

Elite Member
Jun 10, 2009
Wow, I should have written more. I have a lot of stuff to say about Hogan, mostly negative.
Still, really cool though.

TheMadDoctorsCat

Apr 2, 2008
But how can you be against the guy who starred in "Three Ninjas: High Noon at Mega Mountain"?

Seriously. It's "Die Hard" in a theme park. Featuring three child prodigies as protagonists; and Linda from the original "Double Dragon", complete with whip, as the villain. And it had Hulk Hogan.