Life Narrator?

stabnex

Jun 30, 2009
Mark Hamill as The Joker and Solomon Grundy. Definitely. That'd suit my own personal inner dialog (yes dialog, not monologue, there's too many damned sides to my thoughts) so I'd need him doing two of his iconic voices.

Grundy: "You hurt Stabnex? Stabnex hurt YOU!!"

Joker: "Now why did you have to say that? Now I have to kill your family and make you beg for more."

Zenode

Jan 21, 2009
Hey wasn't there a movie about this??

yeh there was http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stranger_Than_Fiction_%28film%29

If it was mine it would have to be Liam Neeson because i would get annoyed with certain voices after a while

Knife-28

Oct 10, 2009
Graham Stark and Paul Saunders.
Everyday would be like an episode of Unskippable.

Harlemura

Ace Defective
May 1, 2009
President Eden from Fallout 3. I'd say Three Dog but, I'm sad to admit, his voice starts to grate on me after a while.
And Eden's a computer, so he could play background music when I'm doing something boring, like sleeping.

irishdelinquent

Jan 29, 2008
Sean Connery, but only the one from Celebrity Jeopardy series...he can follow me around making jokes at anyone who says anything that could be a set-up to innappropriate acts with that person's mother.

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
Rod serling.
You're entering another dimension. A dimension not only of sight and sound, but of gameplay. A dimensions who's only bounds are that of the developer's imagination and the engine... you are entering... The videogame zone.

kotorfan04

Aug 7, 2009
The Mortal Kombat announcer, although I think that would turn me into a mass murderer pretty quickly...

FINISH HIM!

DragonsAteMyMarbles

You matter in this world. Smile!
Feb 22, 2009
Any stand up comedian, pretty much. Dara O Briain would be a good example - he'd get drunk as I do, and he'd actually find my chemistry lectures vaguely interesting.

Griphphin

Jul 4, 2009
PeeWee Herman, hands down.
Though I'd much rather have the James Bond theme play whenever I walk into the room.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ii1tc493bZM
Then I can jump up and do something action-packed when it gets epic.

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
Stephen Fry or Liam Neeson.

If i were to chose Stephen Fry,My life would be one joke athon.

And if i were to chose Liam Neeson,my life would be pure awesome.