Lifting Masks = Back to Getting Down With The Sickness

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Well, except if you're one of "them". You know "them", the ones causing all of the problems and who need constant surveillance to ensure freedom
When someone says they love freedom, they don't mean yours.

Speaking of freedom, you know those Freedom Convoy idiots up in Canada? Yeah, shit is infectious.

Reactions: BrawlMan

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
When someone says they love freedom, they don't mean yours.

Speaking of freedom, you know those Freedom Convoy idiots up in Canada? Yeah, shit is infectious.
Worked at a truck stop for a bit and I gotta say I know the type. Like, most truckers are perfectly fine, upstanding individuals, especially if they're the type rolling through at 3 in the morning. The Sergeys and the folks who don't eat pork weren't the sort of truckers that would support this foolishness.

Phoenixmgs

The Muse of Fate
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
w/ M'Kraan Crystal
Gonna repeat myself a bit, but the reason the US government is requiring vaccines is because people fucking lie, and enough people started lying immediately that the government knew it was gonna be a problem.

Like, the *first week* the county required masks, I had people asking for help printing off their fake mask exemption cards, coming in with catcher's masks, and claiming they couldn't wear a mask because they had asthma and hypoxia, which means they if they got covid that would very definitely die. Amazingly, that last gal's son also had asthma and hypoxia, as they both ran around town lugging 50 lbs bags of dog food into their truck and basically showing zero symptoms of having reduced lung capacity.

Maybe it works different in your fancy other countries where people might pretend to give a shit, but that isn't the USA. You put natural immunity exemptions on your vaccine requirements and America's Frontline Doctors will be selling telehealth positive covid tests for $20. So the government is requiring standardization. That's the problem with living in a country that hasn't been sane or rational for decades

Edit: Like, shit man: I deliver medicine for a compounding pharmacy these days. You gonna tell me that every hospital in western Montana is incompetent because I need to wear a mask making deliveries? That pharmacy regulations are junk because wearing a mask in the clean room is useless? That I'm just hallucinating the number of teachers and nurses I personally know getting covid and how personal friends of mine can't go three weeks without quarantining pending covid test results?
The top US vaccine expert, Paul Offit, is not for a lot of these policies. The government lost fucking Paul Offit, one of the best vaccine communicators ever, do you not get how ridiculous this is? And, as Paul Offit has said, this is the 1st time natural immunity have been ignored with regards to vaccines. Surely if we did it every time before, we can do it now.

This is not good at all, this is literally want everyone feared with Trump in charge, government influencing FDA/CDC.

The fact either of you think that 12% is the answer merely indicates that you have no fucking idea how to correctly interpret scientific information.

Not that I necessarily put huge weight on 80%, either. But the fact remains, you guys are talking out of your backsides.
I didn't say 12% was the answer, I said that's what I recall the Bangladesh study saying (or at least in that neighborhood), which is just one study that wasn't perfect by any means, but it's the best one we have.

Once again, you're useless at actually looking at facts and interpreting reality. How about those truckers get their heads out of their asses, man up and get their shots, and wear masks like they're supposed to? If they want to die that badly, they can shoot themselves. Leave everyone else out of it. They get paid all this money to take a whole bunch of cargo across different states and the entire country, and they're whining like they've lost a lot in their work life. But no, a majority of them that are in that protests are acting like the cowardly and entitled biatches they are, but claim they are not.

Don't know why you even bothered quoting me. You don't know shit! You never do know shit, most of the time. You ain't a doctor. You ain't a nurse. You ain't heavily involved in the medical field. Stop acting like you know everything what's best for everyone. Take your armchair science, "logical solutions" and "theories" elsewhere. There's a reason why I keep you on ignore. Don't even think of responding back with anything, I will not be listening. So move on and chatter somewhere else.
- So Paul Offit is useless at looking at facts because that's who I'm going off of?
- Why force a shot on someone that had covid? They really don't need it and it could cause a side effect like myocarditis.
- The vaccines are hardly stopping transmissions so it's no longer about "doing it for others". If someone next to me is vaccinated or unvaccinated and have covid, I'm not safer by being next to the vaccinated person.

So Paul Offit doesn't know shit, the top US vaccine expert and person that's literally made vaccines? You're not arguing against me but the very top experts in the field. It's not like I'm citing Joe Rogan here, I'm citing fucking Paul Offit.

Phoenixmgs

The Muse of Fate
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
w/ M'Kraan Crystal
Curiously, when the "Freedom Convoy" arrived, Unity Canada (one of the main organizations behind it) released a "Memorandum of Understanding".

https://canada-unity.com/wp-content/plugins/wonderplugin-pdf-embed/pdfjs/web/viewer.html?file=https://canada-unity.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/Combined-MOU-Dec03.pdf

tl;dr: In essence is an ultimatum saying "Remove every single restriction against Covid in Canada; or dismantle the current Federal Government and put us in charge instead".

They don't care about science or freedom; they want to bully their way into ruling Canada. No matter how many provinces eliminate their Covid restrictions, that will never satisfy them (and it will put people's health on risk for absolutely nothing)
You really think the truckers and supporters actually want to take over and rule Canada? There's probably a few fringe people in there that might and they put together some document to be official and just cuz, but probably 99% of supporters just want the vax mandate gone. They simply drop the mandate and it's over, you know it and I know it. The mandate has no basis in science regardless of if they are doing it because it's unlawful (I don't know Canadian law) or some other reason. These kind of baseless mandates are only causing more anti-vax sentiment and you'll see drops in normal vaccinations (which isn't good). Why fight to push something that will have say 1% benefit to covid but 5% cost to all other vaccinations? Actual anti-vax people couldn't have achieved a "better" result than this.

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
The top US vaccine expert, Paul Offit, is not for a lot of these policies. The government lost fucking Paul Offit, one of the best vaccine communicators ever, do you not get how ridiculous this is? And, as Paul Offit has said, this is the 1st time natural immunity have been ignored with regards to vaccines. Surely if we did it every time before, we can do it now.
So, you're just flat out ignoring the whole "lie" thing then? Just ignoring the words that I typed out on the screen and made a response to thing you *think* I said?
Paul Offit, because he makes the same point I do:
– [Paul] No, I think, does natural infection protect you against serious illness associated with re-exposure? Yes. Does natural infection provide a relatively high level of memory B cells? Yes. I mean, if someone says, well, someone could reasonably… Now, that said, there was a study conducted where they took people who were naturally infected, divided them in half. Half got two doses of mRNA vaccine, to show that moving forward, you were 2.5 fold less likely to get infection if you got, as compared to the group that just was naturally infected and not boosted. There’s also studies done showing you really probably only need one dose of mRNA vaccine if you’ve been naturally infected. I wish the CDC actually would make a recommendation on that, because I think the data support that. But I think if somebody says, “Look, I don’t want to get, I don’t want to have to get a vaccine. I don’t want to have to be, say, mandated to get a vaccine, because I’ve been naturally infected,” I think that’s actually a reasonable argument to make. The problem is bureaucratically it’s a nightmare. I mean, in our hospital, we do have a mandatory vaccine policy. And so how would we know that someone was naturally infected? They could hand us their test that says look here, I was PCR positive, or I was antigen positive, which you can buy off the internet. So, I mean, it’s a little hard to do that. The other thing you could do, and it would be approved, would be to get a serology, take the blood and see whether there’s antibodies against the nucleoprotein, the SARS-CoV-2 nucleoprotein, ’cause you can only get that from being naturally infected, and that would be approved.

– [Zubin] And there’s not really an easy commercial test for memory B and T cells against SARS-CoV-2, yeah?

– [Paul] No, it’s all research-provided.
Bolded and Italicized. Ya gotta read the whole paragraph, not just stop when you see a part you like

Mandates:
– [Paul] They trust their public health system. They trust their doctors. They believe that doctors and public health people are working in their better interests. And so they’ve never had mandates and they have very high vaccination rates. On the other hand, Saudi Arabia had it where you got your birth certificate at one year of age, and that was only after you’d been vaccinated. So technically you weren’t born until you’d gotten vaccinated. So different countries do different things. I mean, the frustration for me is in a better world, we wouldn’t need mandates. in a better world, you can make the libertarian argument, right? Trust me, I am going to do what’s best for myself and my family, because I’m gonna be well-educated on these subjects. The question is how you get your information, how do you become educated, and there is a lot of bad information out there that causes people to make bad decisions. So now you have 65 million or so people in this country who haven’t been vaccinated, and who are basically saying, “Look, I’m gonna be fertile ground for the continuous spread of this virus, and continued generation of mutations and possibly continued formation of variants, which could be more and more resistant to vaccine-induced immunity and continue to do harm. What are you gonna do about it?” And you can do nothing about it, you can stand back and just continue to let it happen, or you can try and at least do mandates where mandates work. By the way, mandates in schools are not exactly a new phenomenon. We’ve had school mandates since the 1970s. And so you would argue if we have mandates in school for like the polio vaccine, it wouldn’t be unreasonable to have a mandate for this vaccine where the virus is killing like upwards of 700,000 people in this country. And now children, too, more than 500 children. It’s, you know, but it just hits us so wrong. And we were a country founded on individual rights and freedoms. We don’t like to be told what to do. Here, though, you’re not just making a decision for yourself. I mean, if you don’t want to get a tetanus vaccine, great. No one’s gonna catch tetanus from you. This is different.
Man, maybe *you* should listen to Paul Offit

– [Paul] No, no, so Molnupiravir is a so-called RNA-dependent RNA polymerase inhibitor. So that’s good. It keeps the virus from reproducing itself, but it has to be given early in infection. This is not an in-hospital drug. It’s a drug you would have to take early on to prevent hospitalization. And it’s about 50% effective at preventing hospitalizations. I think there were about 740 people in the study. There were like 48 hospitalizations in the placebo group, something like 24 or so in the vaccine group, so it was 50% effective at keeping you out of the hospital. There were eight deaths in the placebo group, none in the vaccine group. So with very small numbers, it was 100% percent effective at preventing death. But remember, vaccines are like 99% effective at preventing hospitalization. And as we say, ’cause I work at the University of Pennsylvania, and we have to give a Ben Franklin quote at least once every time we give a talk, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. You’d much rather prevent something than treat it, because treatments, especially for viruses, are not perfect.

– [Zubin] Yeah, absolutely. And ivermectin?

– [Paul] Yeah, right. I think talk to your large-animal veterinarian to see if ivermectin right for you. Again, it’s all study-able, but to-date, there’s no data. It’s interesting how people who won’t get a vaccine are perfectly willing to take hydroxychloroquine or ivermectin, which can be harmful, and certainly there’s no evidence that it’s helpful. I don’t know why that’s true.
I genuinely thank you for turning me on to Paul Offit

– [Zubin] Right, and what do you think is gonna happen with flu this year? You have your eye on that? Are you on the committee that chooses the strain for the flu vaccine?

– [Paul] Yes, I’m on the FDA Vaccine Advisory Committee. We pick those strains in March, and normally what we do when we pick those strains is we look at the strains of influenzas that are circulating in areas usually right before we get them. So Australia, South America, et cetera. There wasn’t much flu that circulated last year. I mean, that’s what happens when you mask, social distance, shut down schools, shut down business, and restrict travel, is you basically have eliminated respiratory disease. Influenza typically kills between 75 and 150 children every year in this country. Last year, it killed one child. I mean, that shows you what it means to do the things that we did last year. And it tells you it would’ve been even worse for SARS-CoV-2 had we not done those things.
Lockdowns saved a *lot* of lives

Last edited:

Cheetodust

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2020
Country
Ireland
So, you're just flat out ignoring the whole "lie" thing then? Just ignoring the words that I typed out on the screen and made a response to thing you *think* I said?
Bolded and Italicized. Ya gotta read the whole paragraph, not just stop when you see a part you like

Mandates:

Jesus fucking christ. I'm so done arguing with the anti-vax peddlers. They're either lying or too easily misled to ever have a meaningful discussion with. They're the same kind of people who quote mine Darwin to say he didn't believe in evolution.

Agema

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
The top US vaccine expert, Paul Offit, is not for a lot of these policies. The government lost fucking Paul Offit, one of the best vaccine communicators ever, do you not get how ridiculous this is?
Literally couldn't give a shit.

The USA has dozens, if not maybe hundreds, of "top" people with expertise similar to Paul Offit equally capable of informing government decisions. You know and care about Paul Offit merely because he's proven useful for you to selectively quote mine on occasion, despite (as per #1085) him saying things a lot less supportive of your opinions than you want to make out.

I didn't say 12% was the answer, I said that's what I recall the Bangladesh study saying (or at least in that neighborhood), which is just one study that wasn't perfect by any means, but it's the best one we have.
It doesn't matter. You don't understand what that "12%" represents, from a paper you have systematically misrepresented solely because it critically undermined one of your opinions.

Reactions: CM156

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
Jesus fucking christ. I'm so done arguing with the anti-vax peddlers. They're either lying or too easily misled to ever have a meaningful discussion with. They're the same kind of people who quote mine Darwin to say he didn't believe in evolution.
The continually surprising thing is how the US's shitty barely-a-lockdown almost entirely eliminated a flu season. Like, we could save tens of thousands of lives a year by mandating sick leave alone

CaitSeith

Formely Gone Gonzo
Legacy
Jun 30, 2014
You really think the truckers and supporters actually want to take over and rule Canada?
Two years ago, I would never have thought Trump supporters wanted to take over and rule USA. Then January 6th happened.

probably 99% of supporters just want the vax mandate gone.
But that's not what the protest signs say, do they? They want all Covid mandates gone, not just vax.

They simply drop the mandate and it's over, you know it and I know it.
No, I don't know it. The engine that started the protest and it's keeping it going is those "1% fringe members" that you seemly like to ignore. I hope you are right, but I don't expect it. If you have data more that confirms one way or another than I do, please feel free to share.

The mandate has no basis in science regardless of if they are doing it because it's unlawful (I don't know Canadian law) or some other reason.
Their demands of ending all mandates have no basis at all. You keep saying "no basis", but 50% of the people who filled ICU during the Omicron wave were unvaccinated, which are just 10% of the Canadian population.

you'll see drops in normal vaccinations (which isn't good). Why fight to push something that will have say 1% benefit to covid but 5% cost to all other vaccinations? Actual anti-vax people couldn't have achieved a "better" result than this.
[Citation required]

Phoenixmgs

The Muse of Fate
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
w/ M'Kraan Crystal

Mandates:

I've listened to that whole episode when it came out and there's a new one with Zdogg like a week ago. I don't have to agree with him (or anyone else) completely on everything. I agree with Paul on most of the major issues. He said the science isn't there to say you need to get vaccinated if you had covid. How does it make sense that you have to fire a nurse/doctor because they didn't get vaxxed but had a known previous infection yet you allow covid positive nurses and doctors to work? That makes no sense whatsoever, this is where we're at right now. So what if people lie, they can buy a fake vaccine card if they want as well. It's not like those things are watermarked. I never had to show my actual vax card to my employer (just a pic), literally nobody has actually seen my vax card in person. It could be totally fake.

I don't agree with the mandates in schools because kids are the least affected by covid and have very similar (if not even less) severe outcomes with covid than the flu so if you wanna mandate covid shot for kids, you should mandate the flu shot first because it's arguably more deadly to them and they spread the flu more than covid. Paul does have a bit of bias with kids because he is a pediatrician. It doesn't make sense to mandate the vaccine to the least vulnerable groups, there's a data point that's something like an unvaxxed 18-year-old has more protection than a vaxxed 40-year-old IIRC. If you're going to mandate the vaccine somewhere, it should be the most vulnerable but the problem is you can't really do it in those groups because they probably don't work or say go to school obviously. Lastly, with regards to mandates, we've seen/learned (since this video was recorded) that the vax doesn't stop infections anymore so the protection to the community angle is hardly valid anymore.

I agree that covid restrictions can slow the spread of covid, no question there. The point I always bring up is the cost worse than the benefits and Paul is definitely not an expert in doing cost-benefit analyses so I'm going to take a person that is an expert in that over Paul Offit like I'll take vaccine advice from Paul vs a cost-benefit analysis expert obviously. Mind you, I'm not for "letting it rip" either.

Literally couldn't give a shit.

The USA has dozens, if not maybe hundreds, of "top" people with expertise similar to Paul Offit equally capable of informing government decisions. You know and care about Paul Offit merely because he's proven useful for you to selectively quote mine on occasion, despite (as per #1085) him saying things a lot less supportive of your opinions than you want to make out.

It doesn't matter. You don't understand what that "12%" represents, from a paper you have systematically misrepresented solely because it critically undermined one of your opinions.
The data also supports not needing the vax if you had covid. It's why Paul Offit has said opinion. What vaccine experts are actually saying natural immunity doesn't count. Just about all of the EU has always recognized natural immunity the whole time, they all have their own vaccine experts too.

I know what the 12% means.

Phoenixmgs

The Muse of Fate
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
w/ M'Kraan Crystal
Two years ago, I would never have thought Trump supporters wanted to take over and rule USA. Then January 6th happened.

But that's not what the protest signs say, do they? They want all Covid mandates gone, not just vax.

No, I don't know it. The engine that started the protest and it's keeping it going is those "1% fringe members" that you seemly like to ignore. I hope you are right, but I don't expect it. If you have data more that confirms one way or another than I do, please feel free to share.

Their demands of ending all mandates have no basis at all. You keep saying "no basis", but 50% of the people who filled ICU during the Omicron wave were unvaccinated, which are just 10% of the Canadian population.

[Citation required]
The amount of Trump supporters that actually want to take over the government is very small.

And if they get rid of the vax mandate, how many supporters do you think will still be left? I haven't dug deep into the Canadian truckers but every interview of truckers or people supporting is very much against the vax mandate primarily. You can't assume the extreme opinion is the normal opinion of the group, it's the same for the extreme left too, they are fringe as well.

Vax mandates don't slow the spread and like I said above, you can't mandate the most vulnerable because a lot of them don't have jobs. And one of the courts in the US (before the trucker convoy obviously) cited that not every job is the same and truckers work alone so not being vaxxed is not a workplace harm. The science doesn't support those previously infected need the vax and now there's hardly any "protect the community" aspect to getting vaxxed either.

-What’s gonna happen to childhood vaccine mandates now? What’s gonna… Are we really damaging public health for a generation? I’m just curious what you think.

Paul Offit: I think that’s already happened. I mean, you’re already seeing, I think that the… How can I say that? I think the anti-vaccine movement never had a particular politics. I mean, I would argue it was born in the early 1980s with the false concern, as it turns out, that the pertussis or whooping cough vaccine caused permanent brain damage. That wasn’t true. But that’s really how they were born. And at the time, it was, on the left it was a sort of don’t inject me with anything that has a chemical name. I don’t wanna have chemical additives or manufacturing residuals or adjuvants. I just, all things natural, although I still don’t understand why the word natural has such cache, but in any case, natural infections are not a good thing. But, and then on the right, it was, it’s what you’re saying, kinda government off my back, don’t tell me what to do, don’t tell me how to raise my family. And it’s like all that now. I mean, you take somebody like RFK Jr. who’s a vigorous anti-vaccine activist, and certainly comes from a democratic family, suddenly was trying to align himself with Donald Trump. And there he is at that Washington DC rally the other day with Robert Malone and others, making the case that you shouldn’t get vaccinated, it’s almost entirely now part of the culture wars. And that part, they’re part of the culture war is this libertarian notion of government off my back. And so during the January 6th insurrection, you see, there’s Del Bigtree speaking a few hundred yards from where Donald Trump was speaking. These people are classically Democrats, by the way, but somehow they linked themselves to the right here, because it’s a zeitgeist.

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
I've listened to that whole episode when it came out and there's a new one with Zdogg like a week ago. I don't have to agree with him (or anyone else) completely on everything. I agree with Paul on most of the major issues. He said the science isn't there to say you need to get vaccinated if you had covid. How does it make sense that you have to fire a nurse/doctor because they didn't get vaxxed but had a known previous infection yet you allow covid positive nurses and doctors to work? That makes no sense whatsoever, this is where we're at right now.
Since you apparently missed it, despite it being bolded and italicized:
Paul Offit said:
The problem is bureaucratically it’s a nightmare. I mean, in our hospital, we do have a mandatory vaccine policy. And so how would we know that someone was naturally infected? They could hand us their test that says look here, I was PCR positive, or I was antigen positive, which you can buy off the internet. So, I mean, it’s a little hard to do that.
I don't agree with the mandates in schools because kids are the least affected by covid and have very similar (if not even less) severe outcomes with covid than the flu so if you wanna mandate covid shot for kids, you should mandate the flu shot first because it's arguably more deadly to them and they spread the flu more than covid. Paul does have a bit of bias with kids because he is a pediatrician.
Yeah, what would the pediatrician vaccine guy know anyway.
I agree that covid restrictions can slow the spread of covid, no question there. The point I always bring up is the cost worse than the benefits and Paul is definitely not an expert in doing cost-benefit analyses so I'm going to take a person that is an expert in that over Paul Offit like I'll take vaccine advice from Paul vs a cost-benefit analysis expert obviously. Mind you, I'm not for "letting it rip" either.
Almost a million dead people in the US alone. Corporate profits through the roof, so it's not like there isn't plenty to go around if we bothered to care

CaitSeith

Formely Gone Gonzo
Legacy
Jun 30, 2014
And if they get rid of the vax mandate, how many supporters do you think will still be left?
Irrelevant; they are demanding the Federal goverment to do something that they don't have the authority to do (the Provincial goverments are the ones who decide on the mandates). So, why are the "truckers" there in the first place?

You can't assume the extreme opinion is the normal opinion of the group
Irrelevant. 90% of truckers in Canada are vaccinated, follow the mandate and most of them are against the protest. That didn't stop the convoy from forming, did it? The real question is: how many in that group actually want the extremists to be kicked out of the protests? As long as the extremists are in the protest, the answer is the same as none. Something that should be clear is that the extremists were integral in the formation and leadership of the convoy since they started the GoFundMe project for it. If the extremists are gone, the convoy would be leaderless.

Last edited:

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
Irrelevant; they are demanding the Federal goverment to do something that they don't have the authority to do (the Provincial goverments are the ones who decide on the mandates). So, why are the "truckers" there in the first place?

Irrelevant. 90% of truckers in Canada are vaccinated, follow the mandate and most of them are against the protest. That didn't stop the convoy from forming, did it? The real question is: how many in that group actually want the extremists to be kicked out of the protests? As long as the extremists are in the protest, the answer is the same as none. Something that should be clear is that the extremists were integral in the formation and leadership of the convoy since they started the GoFundMe project for it. If the extremists are gone, the convoy would be leaderless.
They're also crossing a border. Even if the whole of Canada relented, that wouldn't automatically mean they would be allowed in

Trump didn't do any form of lockdown. He DID shut down borders. Even he could see benefits of that especially to the economy

Phoenixmgs

The Muse of Fate
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
w/ M'Kraan Crystal
Since you apparently missed it, despite it being bolded and italicized:

Yeah, what would the pediatrician vaccine guy know anyway.

Almost a million dead people in the US alone. Corporate profits through the roof, so it's not like there isn't plenty to go around if we bothered to care

But the four of us were asked to comment on did we think natural infection basically should count in situations where the vaccine is mandated. And I was one of the two people that said, yes.

Paul Offit sees the worst of the worst and is biased from that experience.

Also, the data is in that the vaccine results in 5-11 year-olds do not make sense for any mandate whatsoever.

So a bunch of truckers or the leaders of said movement don't know Canadian law, and? They are protesting the mandates, does it matter who's legally in charge of them? Whoever is in charge of them could end the mandates then.

If the extremists were gone, people would still be against the mandates. The mandates don't make any scientific sense A) mandates don't slow the spread and B) people with prior covid don't need the vaccine. Why are you for a policy that doesn't make sense? Why are you for a policy that only divides people and provides no benefits?

Avnger

Trash Goblin
Legacy
Apr 1, 2016
Country
United States
One city masked kids in Finland, the other didn't. Result: No difference.

It's telling (though entirely expected) that you don't link to the study (or even a scholarly article citing it) but rather a youtube video that can't actually be verified as easily.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Phoenixmgs

The Muse of Fate
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
w/ M'Kraan Crystal
It's telling (though entirely expected) that you don't link to the study (or even a scholarly article citing it) but rather a youtube video that can't actually be verified as easily.
The guy is an accomplished doctor, statistician, and a peer reviewer. Also, the study is linked in the description of the video.

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
Funny I have seen more liberal people, and some young people wear a mask, but most haven't in Ohio. That includes me of course.