Lights...Camera...Pixar Quiz!

Aedes

Sep 11, 2009
40%
And I relly like Pixar... meh.
Still loking for a quiz where I will get 100%. The search continues!

Smudge91

Jul 30, 2009
7/10 which is better than the last quiz i took :D. I love pixara and brilliant quiz idea.

Ophiuchus

8 miles high and falling fast
Mar 31, 2008
I reckon 60% is reasonable considering I've seen precisely two of the movies mentioned in the quiz...

Rathy

Aug 21, 2008
Fun quiz, but only got 60% on my first try. Screwed up the lamp, and the Toy Story ones...
And it needs more WALL-E, no matter what. Kill off Cars for it!

DigitalSushi

a gallardo? fine, I'll take it.
Dec 24, 2008
thecaptainof said:
I reckon 60% is reasonable considering I've seen precisely two of the movies mentioned in the quiz...
No its awful because you've not seen enough Pixar, shame on your house.

MarsProbe

Circuitboard Seahorse
Dec 13, 2008
Huzzah, 10/10 on the first try! Though I must say, that was one of the quickest 1 minute and 24 seconds of my life. So I think somebody at The Escapist has it in for me...:) Either that, or my sense of the passage of time is way off.

Kage Me

Jul 10, 2008
Hmmm. I always thought that the Fantastic Four were inspired by The Incredibles. Being released a year later and whatnot.

Logan Westbrook

Transform, Roll Out, Etc
Feb 21, 2008
Kage Me said:
Hmmm. I always thought that the Fantastic Four were inspired by The Incredibles. Being released a year later and whatnot.
I can't decide if you're messing with us and I should be annoyed, or if you're serious and I should weep.

The Fantastic Four debuted in 1961, just so you know. [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fantastic_Four]

FROGGEman2

Queen of France
Mar 14, 2009
I've only ever liked two Pixar movies (UP and Ratatouille), but I liked them both a LOT.

The others I've hated.

Kage Me

Jul 10, 2008
nilcypher said:
Kage Me said:
I can't decide if you're messing with us and I should be annoyed, or if you're serious and I should weep.

The Fantastic Four debuted in 1961, just so you know. [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fantastic_Four]
Yeah, I looked it up after taking the quiz. But before taking it, I didn't know there were comics of them.

Logan Westbrook

Transform, Roll Out, Etc
Feb 21, 2008
Kage Me said:
nilcypher said:
Kage Me said:

Yeah, I looked it up after taking the quiz. But before taking it, I didn't know there were comics of them.
*has never felt so damn old*