Little brothers

InnerRebellion

Mar 6, 2010
This is to everyone with a little brother.

What purpose does YOUR brother serve?
Mine is only six, so he's just a pain in the arse. To the point that he has a huge crush on my girlfriend. But, whenever I'm gaming, he'll ask "Who's the bad guy? Who's the good guy? Are you good?" and so on.

sam_savage1393

Oct 1, 2009
My little brother is the most annoying thing in the world... somewhat. He looks like a mini Napolean Dynomite. He never shuts up, thinks he's a badass though he's more of a douchebag, and he is completely ignorant for being 14. If u don't believe me ask sage42, sage has experienced my pain. Though he can be a total pest, I still love the boy.

SpikeyGirl

Jun 30, 2009
Sometimes he's good to talk to, most of the time though I just want to strangle him. What really bugs me about him is when he shirks of chores I have to pick up the slack, lazy arse.
At age fifteen, my younger brother is a pain.

Zeetoboy

Feb 19, 2010
My little brother is a douchebag as well. actually hes basically the same a sunset_savage's little brother.

Ham_authority95

Dec 8, 2009
I have a 12(13 in july) year old little brother, and we get along surprisingly well.

He's the more "physical" of the two of us, with myself being the "mental" one.

The only thing bad I can say about him is that he doesn't think about the consequences of his actions.

But then again... neither do I.

Armored Prayer

Mar 10, 2009
My little bro is sixteen and is more smarter than me. He loves to argue and be always right but hes a blast to hang with. I'm very lucky to be his older brother.

Angry Caterpillar

Feb 26, 2010
I'm the youngest of three.

InnerRebellion said:
But, whenever I'm gaming, he'll ask "Who's the bad guy? Who's the good guy? Are you good?" and so on.
And I remember asking all that and more!

Willis_D

May 27, 2009
As a younger brother, my main purpose is to piss off my older sister, even when I'm not trying (i.e. most of the time). She is incredibly short-tempered.

AngryMongoose

Elite Member
Jan 18, 2010
Reminding me every day why I love my family,..

specifically those parts of it who don't have "Step" or "Half" affixed to the beginning of their names.

Blackmagic1515

Jul 6, 2009
Mine can be pain, but we get on a hell of alot better now he's gotten over his anger issues. Besides we're into basically the same sort of things so he's tolerable.

NotAPie

Jan 19, 2009
My little brother complains to my mom when I don't let him play Xbox live.
One, I had to make the money for my xbox live account
Two, he knows I can't say no to my mom
and Three, HE HAS HIS OWN XBOX.
Theres more to it than that but I don't wanna go into details.

NeedAUserName

Aug 7, 2008
I only have sisters, three of the little buggers. I'd like a younger brother, my mate just bought himself a new one (well, he has a two year old brother), and its just amazing watching them mess about together. Admittedly, dealing with them 24/7 probably wants to make you drive pins under your nails.

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
I don't have one, but I am a little brother to four siblings. I sometimes wonder how much I annoy them.

Kajt

Feb 20, 2009
I don't have a little brother, but I am a little brother to my sister (Pff, I'm actually taller than her!). We get along great.

feather240

Jul 16, 2009
I don't have a younger brother, but I do have a story. I was playing Modular Combat and a guy starts playing with his little brother. They both have Mics.
*I had just been killed by his little brother*
"Ha, you suck noob!"
"Brian, shutup!"
It made my day.

Maybe you had to be there...

NotAPie said:
My little brother complains to my mom when I don't let him play Xbox live.
One, I had to make the money for my xbox live account
Two, he knows I can't say no to my mom
and Three, HE HAS HIS OWN XBOX.
Theres more to it than that but I don't wanna go into details.
Wow, why would he- It just-

PSN&PC>XBOXLICE wh00t SUCKER!

He should get his own money.

Vet2501

Mighty Morphin' Power Ranger
Nov 9, 2009
I get on with my little brother, when I'm not living at home. Problem is he's a smug, self-rightious little prick at times. He complains about my drinking all the time, I don't drink that much but he bitches when I even have one bottle (and he's not old enough to drink himself, he can take the high ground when he makes that decision to not drink, not just because he's not old enough).

He's also one of those people that is constantly texting or updating their facebook/twitter. I get really pissed off when his bloody phone goes off at 4am because one of his friends wants a chat.