Little shits who think the're tough.

TerribleAssassin

Apr 11, 2010
orangebandguy said:
Yeah they need to be knocked down a peg or two.

Unfortunately Freshman hunts don't exist in Britain. Only in Family Guy :(
You never been to my school!

Yeah, that happens, then me and my freinds lamp them one, that shuts them up.

-Samurai-

Oct 8, 2009
I haven't been in school in forever, but this sounds like some real "Crows Zero" shit, just with less fighting.

You guys should "turtle" their bags when they try to mess with you. Take their bag, and dump everything out of it. Then, turn it inside-out and put everything back in.

Kasawd

Jun 1, 2009
When I was in high school, I made a good deal of friends in the lower grades. John, who was a grade below me, had a brother entering grade nine.

I was hanging with John and that group of friends that morning, playing some magic: the gathering and trying to wake up when his little brother comes to the table and proceeds to call us all tools.

I will not stand for a mouthy grade nine. I got up, went over to where he was sitting, leaned forward and began to question him about whether or not that was a great idea. He paled a bit and stuttered an apology and I had him go over to the table where we were and repeat it.

Also, OP, have you noticed all of the swearing coming out of them?

SecondmateFlint

Nov 24, 2009
I must admit, I find a lot of you Escapists scary. Remind me never to throw rocks at you guys.

I've never really had a problem with kids requiring a beating. In fact, I don't think I've ever had a problem with anyone younger. I have some stories like these though.

When I was a freshman in high school, I was really tall, and kind of...big I guess. I was walking in the hallway of the 9th & 10th grade building when some girl came over and yelled "FRESHMAN!" and ran away. The thing that confused me was that she had to look up to tell me that. She didn't even reach my shoulders. I kind of just stared down at her then shrugged and kept walking.

There was another kid in my neighborhood. He was a real snot. I think he actually dropped out of high school, OH WAIT! He blew up a black Jetta junior year on accident and was stupid enough to stand there long enough for the camera to get a good picture of him. Anyways, in seventh grade a couple of us were walking around the neighborhood when he started throwing rocks. Now, we were all kind of...tough I guess. All of a sudden all four of us stop, turn around, and sprint after him. My one friend was wearing platform boots. He ran away as fast as he could then stopped and acted all smug, like he wasn't scared.

Last one, there was a "gang" in my neighborhood. This "gang" consisted of three kids. Ages? Three, four, and five years old. They broke into my neighbors house and stole...a nickel. A nickel.

Final thought. I don't think parents need to beat their children to keep them "under control." My parents never, ever beat my brother nor myself and we are both perfectly functional. We both do well in school, never got into trouble. I'm just saying that beatings aren't necessary to produce functioning members of society. Then again, my brother and I are exceptionally mild-mannered.

Billion Backs

Apr 20, 2010
When I was in like grade 7, I got tag teamed by like 4 grade 3-ers for some reason.

Obviously, the failed - I was almost twice their height and weight.

But it was still hilariously awkward, to be assaulted by a bunch of 10 year olds.

And that couldn't be the fault of dem newfangled brainwashing TV and loud rock'n'roll music, it was like 10 years ago.

Xorghul

Jul 2, 2008
EmileeElectro said:
[Cold-Shoulder said:
]
EmileeElectro said:
They've been like that for a couple of years. I wouldn't have dared gob off to a sixth former, let alone talk to them.
One called me an emo and a fat ***** a few weeks ago. I'm good friends with his mum, I gave her a ring and she humiliated him in front of his friends.
How did she humiliate him if you don't mind me asking?
She picked him up from school when he was walking with his friends and said something like "Do you think you're big and clever insulting someone? If it's because you're still upset that you wet the bed last week, we can put you in nappies." then pulled him away and walked him home.
Epic.

On topic, no, I haven't. A pity that. I would love to put some kid back in place. Same thing with bullying. I mean, all my siblings were bullied in school, but not I. I suppose I'm odd for feeling this way:/

tjarne

Oct 15, 2009
Don't really know how they are in school since i go in a school without the little punks. But they talk at the morning bus.

SERIOUSLY, THERE SHOULD BE A SPECIAL CIRCLE IN HELL FOR THOSE WHO TALKS AT THE MORNING BUS.

Especially those who talks about Mw2. Or those little moped shits, but those are rather year 9.

Jamieson 90

Mar 29, 2010
wizzerd229 said:
Jamieson 90 said:
wizzerd229 said:
Jamieson 90 said:
wizzerd229 said:
I go to a privet school, PreK-12th, and I'm in 11th grade, well the worst i get from 7th graders is all the guys calling me babe, I'm a dude. I want to smack them upside the head, but I, but i don't because then, i would get in so much truble
If you ever want to hurt a year 7 and make it look like an accident get them when playing football, i.e. a bad foul or blast a ball into their face, you mentioned a private school so not sure if football is popular if not Rugby is even better.

Not really done it myself but back when me and my mates were in year 11 back in the day one of the did it to some little shit who had been annoying us all day.

Him - Blasts ball into face
Kid - ARGGHH what the hell you do that for!!!! (crying & whimpering)
him - sorry kid was an accident (laughing lol)
well, here is the thing, we dont play sprts with them.
Not even at dinner time? (what I had in mind)
it isnt a boarding school.
Sorry I should have realised not everyone uses the term dinner time, I meant lunch you know 12-1pm, back when I was in school it was called 'Dinner time'

Actual Charlie Nash

Jul 9, 2008
some 7th years tried to throw stones at me and my friend so i picked him up and thretened to throw him at a car (not moving one). only messing about of course...

Brandon237

Mar 10, 2010
Gunjack65 said:
Oh lets not forget the little year 7 who clamed me and a freind were 'On their Turf'
Were my brother one year older, I would swear you were talking about him. I know very well of this epidemic as my brother is a prime example.

Also, I am in grade 9. When I was in grade 8, first year of highschool, my whole grade 8 group accepted that we were now the little kids in high school. We didn't give anyone bat and took our places as many had before us. But **** the new grade 8's just don't get it. They come into my circle of friends and basically demand respect, the specific 2 people I am referring to in the most recent incident are 4 feet tall and one has a voice that sounds EXACTLY like a girl's. The new generations are progressively getting shorter and stupider.

Tinneh

Oct 10, 2009
hyperhammy said:
AkJay said:
jjofearth said:
Im in yr seven, and most of the people in my year are in-bred, profanity spewing chavvy dickwads. So...yeah.
If you are a year 7, then you are 12 years old.
Rules state that you need to be 13+ to join the escapist.
Please leave. now.
PWNED!xD
No. You're doing it wrong. Elaborate on your post before the mods notice I reported you. Yes, I'm a bit trigger-happy with the Report button, you have a problem with that? Although, I've never had a problem with the young ones, live and let live, I say. That and because me and my 4 trusted friends just kind of stuck together and shunned all others.

EDIT: Although, that was a serious case of PWNAGE.

Tinneh

Oct 10, 2009
Lord Thodin said:
Lol silly british. You shoulda socked em, and sent him crying to mommy
No! Remember, he's British! They have "mummies," not mommies.

D_987

Jun 15, 2008
Phenakist said:
there is a general correlation to IQ and other aptitudes of intelligence.
I'd like to see you prove that. There is no correlation at all - IQ tests simply assess how good you are at taking IQ tests...

Tinneh

Oct 10, 2009
I do have one story. I had to go to the optometrist before school one day and my eyes were dilated. My mom insisted I go to school, so, I did. Some kids in a grade lower than me insulted me because I couldn't see very well. And, feeling inspired by a certain black, Scottish cyclops, I said the following:

So! T'all you fine dandies so proud, so cock-sure, prancin' aboot with yer 'eads fulla eyeballs! Come an' get me I say! I'll be waiting on ye with a whiff of the 'ol brimstone. I'm a grim bloody fable, with an unhappy bloody end!

And then I punched them while they were still all "What the fuck are you talking about?"

AngloDoom

Aug 2, 2008
I used to have a tolerance for it all when I was in school. Then it started getting ridiculous.

Year 7's and 8's were just cocky, and were easy to put down a peg if you bothered. Often standing in front of people in the corridor intentionally, but then people just ended up barging through them. Then the year 10's started while we were in Sixth Form. Obviously, they were only two years younger than us, but they were just taking the piss. One child was walking behind me on the stairs, and at first I thought his bag must have accidentally hit the back of my head. Then he kicked me in the back of the head. I just turned around, grabbed his tie, and through him down the stairs; walking past him when I reached the bottom without a word.

Children think they are indestructible because people won't treat them like they are: little shits who need a smack around the head.

pantallica95

May 17, 2009
My school is absolutely ANAL about nobody touching anybody else. Me and my friends mess with each other so we'll trip each other and shit like that in the hall, and if we do that, the teachers flip out.

But I'm in the youngest grade that my school holds (I'm fifteen, and in America I'm in 9th grade, however that translates to other nation's schools I don't know), so much of the bullshittery comes from older, arrogant kids. The 12th graders try to pull shit, but they never back up the talk. One of our "star athletes"--he has the 2nd best 1600 meter time in the state, so he's God apparently--was making fun of my stutter behind me in the hall, so I turned around, told him he had a small penis, turned back around, and went to Algebra. Ain't caught shit from him since.

Caliostro

Headhunter
Jan 23, 2008
OmegaXzors said:
I'm not trying to argue - at all. I'm just saying there's really no need to call out for "immaturity" over a matter that gets taken differently by many people.
The "immaturity" I was referring to was referring to all the hate, rage, empty threats and name calling. All the emphasis on "respect", a concept I doubt most people even know the meaning off, and "knowing your place"...etc. There's no need for all of that. Everybody does everything for the same fundamental reason: because it looked like the best thing to do at the time. "Respect" and "places" are earned, not given.

Threats are stupid and objectively useless 99% of the time, as is getting angry and flailing your arms around demanding respect. That's what kids do.

OmegaXzors said:
"Choke-slamming" an individual isn't mature at all. In fact, I've been in moments like yours before and I still don't act. In fact, your whole post was very arrogant.
Why? There's the misconception that violence never solves anything. That's incorrect. I'm always reminded of that one quote by one comedian (don't remember who): "Yeah, you can stand there and tell me violence never solves anything, but a baseball bat to the knee caps later and you'll agree with me really damn fast...". Violence solves a lot of issues, just look at history! The issue with violence is using it properly, and dealing with the consequences. Everything has consequences. Violence, non-violence. You can't even say one is ALWAYS better. Pro-social conflict management tends to be more beneficial, but only if both parties are willing to cooperate. Sometimes they're not, and then violence or submission are the only solutions. Both have equally drastic consequences, so it's a matter of which consequences you prefer.

If you don't act while under physical attack, personally I think you're an idiot, and natural selection would tend to agree, but likewise you probably think I'm an idiot for fighting back. I'm not arguing which is better, merely that both are valid.

OmegaXzors said:
What the fuck is this shit? Are you for real? You're trying to correct other's actions while stating how much of a "bad-ass" you were in doing said action. I fail to see your logic. You're like the parent who tells their kid not to get into the habit of smoking, then turns to go outside and light up a cigarette.
Not trying to be a "bad ass". If I was trying to be a "bad ass" I would have kicked him half to death in a place everyone could see the moment he opened his mouth. I was happily ignoring him, despite having a friend egging me on to go turn his ass into several kinds of pudding. Once he attacked me, he gave me no choice. Even then I used only the force I deemed necessary to get him to piss off, and FYI there was nobody else but my friend around.

A great friend of mine once said something I still hold as a guiding principle in life: "Never start a fight. But if you're forced into one, make sure you end it". It's brilliant in it's simplicity and summarization. You shouldn't ever start a conflict, in fact if you can avoid them, even better. If you can't, then have no mercy. If someone is willing to start shit, they don't deserve mercy.

Geo Da Sponge said:
Oh, sorry for writing a paragraph about why this stuff happens, I thought that you were one of those preachy types who thinks that the kids don't deserve it. Although your method of dealing with them seems to have a lot in common with how psychopaths work. Cold, emotionless, uncaring, but when they push you too far it all goes wrong for them.

I like it.
I don't think psychopathy has anything to do with this though. I'm fairly objective about this kind of thing: If you can reason with someone, it's almost always the best option. If you can't, then apply force as necessary. While they're just words they're meaningless unless you give them power (i.e.: by getting angry, throwing a fit, etc), if they compromise my physical integrity, then I'll stop them by any means necessary.

All actions have consequences.