Live Version of Plants vs. Zombies Song: The Cutest Thing Ever?

Simalacrum

Resident Juggler
Apr 17, 2008
SnipErlite said:
*Offers potentially creepy internet hug*?
therandombear said:
/hug

The song for PvZ is so good, I always crack when the zombie with butter on his head and zombie dolphin start to sing, so funny ^^
Woooh, yay! *hug!*

SnipErlite

Aug 16, 2009
therandombear said:
The song for PvZ is so good, I always crack when the zombie with butter on his head and zombie dolphin start to sing, so funny ^^
Most definitely - the butter one sounds so disappointed. It's like D'awwww okay we'll take away the butter ^_^

Aloran

Oct 9, 2008
Mumorpuger said:
What is it with the Escapist featuring music-playing women that make me get all swoon-tastic?

Sigh.... *swoon*
I would concur with this person!

That's helped me de-stress so much for my exam tomorrow now.

AlexanderAstartes

Afternoon Delight
Jan 1, 2008
That is adorable :D You know PvZ is something special when this kind of love went into it's creation. Both me and my four year old cousin love this game, it's great that so many people can enjoy it, decades apart in age.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Way to depress me. Now I know for a fact that I'll never see anything as great as this again.

swolf

May 3, 2010
LTK_70 said:
Hey, I just saw this 30 minutes ago. This is getting viral, fast.

It's also real cute. Methinks I should play this game some time.
You haven't yet? It's a lot of fun but has enough challenge to stay fun.

IxionIndustries

Mar 18, 2009
Anyone else in love with this girl? Because I certainly am, and I shall crush you all with the jaw-bone of an ass for this lovely lady..

That being said, D'AWWWWWWW...

dragontiers

The Temporally Displaced
Feb 26, 2009
This was so freaking awesome. I was cracking up at the zombie voices. Now I really want to play Plants VS Zombies again.

Must... Resist... Awesomeness...

Blind Sight

May 16, 2010
Anyone else think that she looks exactly like what you'd expect the voice actor of a sunflower to look like? Also, I used to joke that PopCap spends most of the money it makes off its games on drugs to come up with new ideas, but after seeing Mr. Fan...it might not be a joke.

MasterSplinter

Jul 8, 2009
I think i just became a diabetic.

Totally worth it though.

Good thing i lost all my playtrough in my brothers laptop when he formated it, so i "have" to play it all over again, yay! (<-- 100% not sarcastic happiness)

Raziel_Likes_Souls

Mar 6, 2008
That was good. Now excuse me while a have an unrelated attack of diabetes.

No, but really, that was really good. I liked it.