Loading Ready Run On The Road

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
Lady Kathleen said:
I'm actually exactly 5'6", but almost all my shoes have a 2 inch heel on them. Its not vanity, its just easier for lots of things to be not 10 inches shorter than the other LRR crew members.
Sorry to belabour the subject of height, but how tall is Matt? You seem roughly equal.

TheLastSamurai14

Last day of PubClub for me. :'-(
Mar 23, 2011
God, that glass part was insanely creepy.

I still want to head up to Canada to meet you guys at one of these cons. I need to stop putting that off...

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
Did you go through Banff? I just got back from spending 3 months there :D

EDIT: Whoops, just got to that part of the video :D YAY BANFF

Chasmodius

Rogue Commentator
Jan 13, 2010
Is that a random Wil Wheaton sighting behind James (on the right) at 11:30? I understand that he was there, after all. Or just someone who looks remarkably like him in the fuzzy background of a shot? Ooh! Or could it have been a *really* dedicated cos-player?! Though I'm not sure how much fun it is to dress up like a celebrity/actor, compared with dressing up like the *character* they play.

By the way: why is this a "Loading Time" and not an "On the Run?" I thought Loading Time was for "behind the scenes" and On the Run was more of a "we're out doing cool things!" series. Am I maybe mistaking the difference?

008Zulu_v1legacy

Sep 6, 2009
Lady Kathleen said:
I'm actually exactly 5'6", but almost all my shoes have a 2 inch heel on them. Its not vanity, its just easier for lots of things to be not 10 inches shorter than the other LRR crew members.
My world!

It sometimes takes me by surprise that people can be so short (sorry, no offense intended), my youngest sister is 5'11" and my oldest sister is 6'1". I'm the tallest in my family coming in at 6'4".

AdmiralMemo

LoadingReadyRunner
Legacy
Dec 15, 2008
Did I hear correctly? You guys have a town named "So Awesome"?
008Zulu said:
It sometimes takes me by surprise that people can be so short (sorry, no offense intended), my youngest sister is 5'11" and my oldest sister is 6'1". I'm the tallest in my family coming in at 6'4".
Sounds like my family.