LoadingReadyRun: 106.7 The Drive

SachielOne

Former Escapecraft Op
Aug 10, 2009
Jack and Calumon said:
Of all the songs to play a few thousand times, you could pick MUCH worse. Then again, you could pick alot more that are better.
That depends entirely on what song would be your own personal hell.

ZehGeek

[-Militaires Sans Frontieres-]
Aug 12, 2009
SachielOne said:
Jack and Calumon said:
Of all the songs to play a few thousand times, you could pick MUCH worse. Then again, you could pick alot more that are better.
That depends entirely on what song would be your own personal hell.
You sir, have a awsome picture for your avatar or whatever it's called. ._.
OT: Nice to see Dale in a vid again. He's a awsome dude. I liked watching him during Desert Bus. Awsome vid guys.

2fish

Sep 10, 2008
They took the news well, they were rather calm when told they were in hell. Ok we are in hell and being punished, just another normal day for the average worker?

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
HA! Jokes on you LRR! I happen to like "My Heart Will Go On" (about the only thing I do like from Dion) and am notorious for being able to listen to the same thing over and over again for 2 months and not get tired of it. WHAT NOW!?!

Mokinokaro

Just plain crazy
Mar 27, 2009
What made this stranger for me is that we used to have a 106.7 The Drive here. But it turned into a country station and now is a top 40 one.

Matt_LRR

Unequivocal Fan Favorite
Nov 30, 2009
Macgyvercas said:
HA! Jokes on you LRR! I happen to like "My Heart Will Go On" (about the only thing I do like from Dion) and am notorious for being able to listen to the same thing over and over again for 2 months and not get tired of it. WHAT NOW!?!
I'm sorry.

-m

ponderus

Oct 27, 2008
In Windsor, Ontario, there was a radio station called 106.7 The Drive. They played hits from the 70's, 80's and 90's, but they had a far worse fate than yours. They switched to a.....country music station, and then a top hits station, as was mentioned..... Poor bastards.

lightning38

Jul 14, 2009
our current radio station here is 106.7 the drive. Maybe Graham drove through alberta in the morning and had a bad experience.

Stevo_s

Working on Avatar
Jan 24, 2010
Wow this is probably my favorite LRR episode. Made me laugh a lot. Good Job looking forward for the next episode (for the first time ever)

Firia

Sep 17, 2007
Berserker119 said:
That was actually one of the most disturbing things I've ever seen. Congrats.
Jeez, I'm glad I wasn't the only one horrified but the wonderfully dark humor. :)