LoadingReadyRun: 106.7 The Drive

herio

May 20, 2009
i get way its call the The Drive Devil Gate Drive
its a song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXok94y3nLg

Goremocker

Lost in Time
May 20, 2009
Great sketch guys, I love the twist ending. Keep up the good work is all I can say at this point. You guys are just brilliant.

Zeroththeking

Jan 20, 2009
Matt_LRR said:
Macgyvercas said:
HA! Jokes on you LRR! I happen to like "My Heart Will Go On" (about the only thing I do like from Dion) and am notorious for being able to listen to the same thing over and over again for 2 months and not get tired of it. WHAT NOW!?!
I'm sorry.

-m
This reply was funnier then the actual video. Thank you Matt for making my night, and possibly my day tomorrow.

MattAn24

Pulse l'Cie
Jul 16, 2009
LordCuthberton said:
MattAn24 said:
LordCuthberton said:
I really enjoyed this one, where'd you get the set? On location or in an apartment?

Did this stem from the "How to wake up" video?
Clearly states in the credits where it was filmed. In the "Thanks To" bit.
Ah I see. I changed tabs while the credits ran while I waited for the stinger.
Oh, nothing wrong with that, good sir! It does go by rather quickly, so all's well \o/

Vyce

Chaos Dragon
Mar 19, 2009
wonkify said:
Macgyvercas said:
Father Time said:
Macgyvercas said:
HA! Jokes on you LRR! I happen to like "My Heart Will Go On" (about the only thing I do like from Dion) and am notorious for being able to listen to the same thing over and over again for 2 months and not get tired of it. WHAT NOW!?!
Then we will play Gwen Stefani's I ain't no hollaback girl 6000 times in a row.

What do you say to that?
Then I will respond with this 3x10^8 times in a row.

You brought that on yourself man.
You are a terrible, evil person.

I am leaving to stick a garden hose in my ear in an attempt to flush this gunk out of my brain pan.

Ugh.
The original dansen video is creepy, and borderline heretical. I should kill it before it's stuck in my head.

Aug 25, 2009
That was really, really odd.

Seriously, what the H-E double hockey sticks guys? Man that was trippy.

Nice devil though.

Man, I need to lie down.

Cosplay Horatio

May 19, 2009
I think the SPCA is based in Lancaster, CA. That guy, I think his name is Dale, he sounds like Frank Welker's Dr. Claw from Inspector Gadget. Great stuff!

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
Sadly, most real radio shows are just about like that, which is why I never listen to radio anymore.

tbug

Oct 19, 2009
Mr.Mattress said:
Haha, nice. Satan looks like an older and thinner William Shatner lol. Good job.
Thank-you, sir. I could do much worse. (Star Trek started filming before I was born, of course, but I'll just assume that you don't mean that I look older than he is now.)

tbug

Oct 19, 2009
Father Time said:
Wasn't expecting the ending at all. Although I have to ask how did you get the devil voice? Do you use some effects or is he just that good at doing a devil voice?
I just did the voice. Thanks for liking it. :)

Vohn_exel

Residential Idiot
Oct 24, 2008
CGAdam said:
Satan's dressed like his worshippers, I see. Nice touch. (Door To Door)
Haha, I didn't notice that! And wow, that must've hurt Dale's voice. Still, good seeing him again! I haven't seen him since Commodore Hustle :D

Surggical_Scar

Feb 13, 2008
Oh man, that was a freaky video to watch at gone midnight with the lights out.

Still, frigging funny - the fur coat skit blew me away.

tamaness

Sep 24, 2009
I quite like Caramell. Gwen Stefani's not unlistenable. I listen to a lot of crappy dance music.

CobraX

Jul 4, 2010
First time I've laughed out loud in a while, I would say this is one of LRR's best videos

EDIT:also LRR needs moar dark comedy noaw