LoadingReadyRun: A Warning

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Ah ha ha! For some strange reason when she said why are the aliens attacking and where did they came from, I instantly thought of Battleship (I watched that weeks ago) and got it right! Seriously the alien aspect to that film make no bloody sense at all! (You have to watch it to get what I'm saying.)

unacomn

Mar 3, 2008
Was Battleship really that dreadful? Damn! I thought you meant Transformers 2, or something like the canceled Bay TMNT. Still, awesome episode, and awesome Andy.

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
the most nagging question i had for battleship was how did their laser shoot light faster than light speed.

That above all else annoyed me to no end.

i might have watched too much Neil DeGrasse Tyson videos...beginning to see everything in terms of astrophysics

impocalyptic

Oct 31, 2011
My first guess was either a really good horror film or a Michael Bay film. The stinger proved me wrong...but it's very true. That movie was awful.

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
I was hoping for the movie to be aboot Flaming Clown-Spiders.

blackrave

Mar 7, 2012
Siegreich said:
Sounds like they're talking about "A Serbian Film"
Yes exactly my thoughts, but no it is only Battleship movie
Thanks God for that, because if Battleship could drive Paul into such state I'm scared to even imagine what result would THAT piece of useless data (I refuse to call that a film or a movie) had on his poor, unprepared mind

Aconite333

May 1, 2008
They should have included free coffin delivery for anyone who dies of fright. Then I would've called-in and said I died of fright while watching that movie and then I'd get my free coffin from those suckers. Heh heh!

(Spot the reference!)

tehweave

Gaming Wildlife
Apr 5, 2009
The entire time I'm thinking "What movie is this? I don't get it. Is there some kind of satire I'm missing?"

Then Kathleen cleared it up in the end.

Made me laugh.

SlightlyEvil

Jan 17, 2008
I just watched Ed Wood last week (or rather, the first half of it, the recording got cut off), and Andy reminded me of The Amazing Criswell.