LoadingReadyRun: A Warning

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
DTWolfwood said:
the most nagging question i had for battleship was how did their laser shoot light faster than light speed.

That above all else annoyed me to no end.

i might have watched too much Neil DeGrasse Tyson videos...beginning to see everything in terms of astrophysics
There is no part of the Battleship movie that is not a disaster.

MorganL4

Person
May 1, 2008
You see, my first thought was that this was supposed to be a commentary on the anti Islamic film that has caused all the protests/riots in the middle east and Northern Africa over the last week.

SomebodyNowhere

Dec 9, 2009
Good video. It is always nice to see Andy and him breaking tone to promote the concession stand was great.

Also that has to be one of the easiest Spots in a while(considering I almost always miss it)

Roganzar

Winter is coming
Jun 13, 2009
This was hilarious at the Escapist Expo panel where Graham and Paul previewed it. And its still hilarious a second time.
Now for a third time in the next couple of days.

The Lugz

Apr 23, 2011
Graham_LRR said:
A Warning

Be afraid, be very afraid.

Watch Video
i think the only way to get a film this unspeakably terrible and terrifying would be to create an alternate reality film where the matrix had an inception dream state with transformers in it
for no real reason other than you could have layers of cg and lens flare so thick you bankrupt the entire us. and even then, it would need to be written by jeremy clarkson, directed by michael bay, bought out and subsequently ( inevitably ) re-cut by george lucas, narrated by jonathan ross and have
adam sandler and wil wheaton playing the lead good and bad roles
kristen stewart should be moping in a random corner, for extra emo cred
and, ofcourse it would be shot on a random sony handy-cam someone had for gritty realism
my god, that would be a bad movie.

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
unacomn said:
Was Battleship really that dreadful? Damn! I thought you meant Transformers 2, or something like the canceled Bay TMNT. Still, awesome episode, and awesome Andy.
Transformers 2... =.= lol that film should've come with a severe health warning

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
MorganL4 said:
You see, my first thought was that this was supposed to be a commentary on the anti Islamic film that has caused all the protests/riots in the middle east and Northern Africa over the last week.
Wow, that was my 1st thought too! Was the LRR crew flirting with being real-world topical, thought I? But nope, Kathleen cleared it up for us with her supernatural immunity.
And I happened to LIKE Transformers 2.

Siegreich said:
Sounds like they're talking about "A Serbian Film"
Do I WANT to know what this movie's about? It sounds like some Oscar-bait documentary. Here's your only chance to stop me before I do some investigating...

LordMonty

Badgerlord
Jul 2, 2008
Reminds me of the horror movie 'In the mouth of of madness' fun vid though.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0113409/synopsis

Zombie_Moogle

Dec 25, 2008
Darth_Payn said:
MorganL4 said:
Wow, that was my 1st thought too! Was the LRR crew flirting with being real-world topical, thought I? But nope, Kathleen cleared it up for us with her supernatural immunity.
And I happened to LIKE Transformers 2.

Siegreich said:
Sounds like they're talking about "A Serbian Film"
Do I WANT to know what this movie's about? It sounds like some Oscar-bait documentary. Here's your only chance to stop me before I do some investigating...
A Serbian Film is very much not oscar-bait. It's a film designed to break you as a human.
I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought of that movie :p

ECasThat

Nov 14, 2009
At first i thought he was talking about a movie version of "The King in Yellow" but... the stinger proved me wrong.

God of Path

God of Path
Jul 6, 2011
From the beginning of the video, I got the sense that the punchline would have a lot to do with how well the video held together. Good news: I'm still laughing, so great writing Paul, great delivery, Andrew.

P.S. I caught a bit of H.P. Lovecraft there in the warning. Anyone else catch that? I liked it. And if I'm right we may be able to deduce some of Paul's reading habits!