LoadingReadyRun: A Warning

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
The Lugz said:
Graham_LRR said:
A Warning

Be afraid, be very afraid.

Watch Video
i think the only way to get a film this unspeakably terrible and terrifying would be to create an alternate reality film where the matrix had an inception dream state with transformers in it
for no real reason other than you could have layers of cg and lens flare so thick you bankrupt the entire us. and even then, it would need to be written by jeremy clarkson, directed by michael bay, bought out and subsequently ( inevitably ) re-cut by george lucas, narrated by jonathan ross and have
adam sandler and wil wheaton playing the lead good and bad roles
kristen stewart should be moping in a random corner, for extra emo cred
and, ofcourse it would be shot on a random sony handy-cam someone had for gritty realism
my god, that would be a bad movie.
Are you trying to break my mind?? o_O

Excuse me, I must douse myself in mind bleach now.

I love how nutty and hilarious Paul's writing can be... But combine it with Andy and you have a work of comedic art.
Loved the part where he abruptly changed tac to promote the concessions stand! I was in stitches!

InevitableFate

May 10, 2009
What with the Canadian flag I was expecting a film that starred a Canadian.

Perhaps a Canadian pop star. Probably very young.

I'm not so cruel as to mention its name.

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
vxicepickxv said:
DTWolfwood said:
the most nagging question i had for battleship was how did their laser shoot light faster than light speed.

That above all else annoyed me to no end.

i might have watched too much Neil DeGrasse Tyson videos...beginning to see everything in terms of astrophysics
There is no part of the Battleship movie that is not a disaster.
I don't know i thought the way they worked in the decommissioned USS Missouri was clever XD its too bad the physics were complete nonsense.

Darknacht

May 13, 2009
Darth_Payn said:
Siegreich said:
Sounds like they're talking about "A Serbian Film"
Do I WANT to know what this movie's about? It sounds like some Oscar-bait documentary. Here's your only chance to stop me before I do some investigating...
I dare you to watch it.

i64ever

Aug 26, 2008
I asked it last week, and I'm asking it again. WHY IS ANDY NOT A HUGE STAR??!!! You people make pop culture icons out of pretty boys and large chested women without a quarter of his talent. North America needs to take a time out and think about what it has done!

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
What? No Yummy Snack Cakes?!? What kind of cinema doesn't carry Yummy Snack Cakes!

Also, great stinger guys and nice seeing Andy back on screen

-M

pigmy wurm

Nov 18, 2009
Good, although it could have maybe been a little shorter.

Reminded me of The Entertainment from Infinite Jest, especially the whole part where fire fighters had to heroically rescue him from the theater.

Shoto Koto

May 13, 2009
There should be laws to allow cinemas to show films that would otherwise be refused classification so long as they showed this clip first. Hilarity and terrible films would ensue.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Loved the stinger, it wouldn't have been complete without a jibe at something recent.

But on a serious note--why is your flag torn and tattered? Do they not have flag etiquette in Canada? Do you not care if your flag is beaten, that it should be retired properly? Do you not show respect to it? Maybe not, but for how I grew up, flag mistreatment is damn near a sin--one larger than anything any god could prohibit.

octafish

Apr 23, 2010
I love the films of William Castle, thank you for a great, and seemingly loving, parody.

Also, more Canadian Danny Kaye!

Siegreich

Jun 24, 2008
Darth_Payn said:
MorganL4 said:
You see, my first thought was that this was supposed to be a commentary on the anti Islamic film that has caused all the protests/riots in the middle east and Northern Africa over the last week.
Wow, that was my 1st thought too! Was the LRR crew flirting with being real-world topical, thought I? But nope, Kathleen cleared it up for us with her supernatural immunity.
And I happened to LIKE Transformers 2.

Siegreich said:
Sounds like they're talking about "A Serbian Film"
Do I WANT to know what this movie's about? It sounds like some Oscar-bait documentary. Here's your only chance to stop me before I do some investigating...
Yes please research further or just go ahead and watch it, just for the sake of my entertainment.

Eppy (Bored)

Crazed Organist
Jan 7, 2009
This is a PHENOMENAL character, you guys need to have him on again the next time anything public service announcement-y comes up.