LoadingReadyRun: A Warning

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
I, for one, am happy LRR is not pretending to be Americans this time. Kudos for the flag.

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
Dang... Andy has a heckuva dramatic presence when he wants to, I have chills... and they're gone by the time he changes gears for the concession advert, that's pulling the rug out there.

Heh, and the movie that it ended up being was a pretty hilarious twist.

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
Damn. And I thought Happy Fun Ball had a dire warning.

For those who don't know....

008Zulu_v1legacy

Sep 6, 2009
Given the abject horror and mid destroying numbness, I am somewhat relieved that it wasn't another Justin Bieber "movie".

I.Muir

Jun 26, 2008
Yes don't smoke, for smoking is unhealthy and against the rules.
You don't want to be a rule breaker do you?!
This is why there is a no smoking symbol on every packet.

Instead try our nicotine patches, for when you need that final smoke without actually smoking. It's handy, it's dandy.... and as a matter of fact I'm wearing three right now!

(Smoke cigarettes incorporated may or may not be responsible for continuous nicotine addiction and may or may not be punished by a higher power that may or may not exist)

Robert632

May 11, 2009
DTWolfwood said:
the most nagging question i had for battleship was how did their laser shoot light faster than light speed.

That above all else annoyed me to no end.

i might have watched too much Neil DeGrasse Tyson videos...beginning to see everything in terms of astrophysics

What.

how did their laser shoot light faster than light speed.
What.

light faster than light speed.
That...can't possibly have happened in the movie. That just sounds so...stupid. Even for a movie based on Battleship.

O.T: Those poor, brave firemen. May their recovery be swift, and their suffering be limited.

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
Robert632 said:
DTWolfwood said:
the most nagging question i had for battleship was how did their laser shoot light faster than light speed.

That above all else annoyed me to no end.

i might have watched too much Neil DeGrasse Tyson videos...beginning to see everything in terms of astrophysics

What.

how did their laser shoot light faster than light speed.
What.

light faster than light speed.
That...can't possibly have happened in the movie. That just sounds so...stupid. Even for a movie based on Battleship.

O.T: Those poor, brave firemen. May their recovery be swift, and their suffering be limited.
Yes im not joking. The Aliens are about 20 light years away. They sent a message to their planet in only 5 years <.<

Endocrom

Apr 6, 2009
Kept waiting for something like "We are all interested in the future, for that is where you and I are going to spend the rest of our lives."

Great stuff.

blackrave

Mar 7, 2012
Darth_Payn said:
Siegreich said:
Sounds like they're talking about "A Serbian Film"
Do I WANT to know what this movie's about? It sounds like some Oscar-bait documentary. Here's your only chance to stop me before I do some investigating...
Well, you don't have to even watch it.
Here's video of another poor soul suffering through it
http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/teamt/oancitizen/brows-held-high/32205-a-serbian-film

P.S. Sorry for reacting on your comment so late, but I just wanted to save you from yourself.

JonnWood

Jul 16, 2008
I'm not sure if I mentioned this before, but this is easily some of the best acting I've seen on the show.