LoadingReadyRun: Annette: Internet Receptionist

Beryl77

Mar 26, 2010
Great video this week but why did you have to remind me of of...ugh I can't even name it. Curse you best friend for showing me that video!

TotalHobNob

Nov 9, 2010
Zhukov said:
That coffee mug was empty. I call shenanigans.

Also, I am now glad that I have never seen 2Girls1Cup.

EDIT:
Ulquiorra4sama said:

Yeah... the internet can be a scary place. I would never take that job. And imagine all the overtime you'd probably have to do.
Is it just me, or does that guy look like a slightly shorter version of Graham from LRR?
Trust me be glad you didn't see it.

John the Gamer

May 2, 2010
Andy made me lol. You must have heads the size of cars that you can keep coming up with cool-ass comedy like this.

Draconalis

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2008
"Oh... I... I don' want to work here anymore"

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

That is all.

BrownGaijin

Jan 31, 2009
I have never gained such a level of appreciation for the mute button until the last part of the sketch. I also feel very sorry of both Kathleen and Andy for having to recite it.

Tuscon or Bust FTW!

scw55

Nov 18, 2009
Lets just say they now have a video full of potential t-shirt captions.

I'm crying with laughter. Mainly because of the stinger. The contrast of Kathleen's dry delivery to Andy's mentally insane blind optimism was super effective!

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
I love how they referenced their own viral video about

Zhukov said:
Is it just me, or does that guy look like a slightly shorter version of Graham from LRR?
Well it is Graham. That is Matt behind the camera and Tim was the other one part of the jousting. It was <a href=http://loadingreadyrun.com/videos/view/418/commodoreHUSTLE-06-Viral>an episode from the first season of Commodore Hustle. The point was they all tried to make viral videos (the only two of which I remember were Graham's nunchucks, Paul balancing crap on his head; there was also something about Kathleen's boobs). I would imagine much to their surprise this video went viral and even appeared on Jay Leno. The best part: from my understanding, it was staged.

Captcha: Broken Image.....fuck.

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
Zhukov said:
That coffee mug was empty. I call shenanigans.
Waaaait a second.... (*examines that coffee mug*)

How the hell did she manage to acquire Grim's "World's Most Evil Boss" mug?....

And that was an Angry Birds plushie on Andy's desk, wasn't it?
Was that the same one Paul had, Graham wanted, and Kathleen stole???

Anyway, well done, Andy, for thinking up this sketch. Now then.... WHO WANTS TO PLAY SOME ONLINE POKER?!

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
At first when she said: "I see you have ordered several dildos from ebay" I thought it was a kathleen sketch, then I saw credits and it was Paul and Andy script. Kathleen is tainting everyone :p

NimrodXIV

Jul 12, 2010
crudus said:
...Well it is Graham. That is Matt behind the camera and Tim was the other one part of the jousting. It was <a href=http://loadingreadyrun.com/videos/view/418/commodoreHUSTLE-06-Viral>an episode from the first season of Commodore Hustle. The point was they all tried to make viral videos (the only two of which I remember were Graham's nunchucks, Paul balancing crap on his head; there was also something about Kathleen's boobs). I would imagine much to their surprise this video went viral and even appeared on Jay Leno...
Jer & Tally's 'mygirlfriendgames' channel was also a part of the cH viral videos.