LoadingReadyRun: Annette: Internet Receptionist

O maestre

Nov 19, 2008
hilarious kudos to the crew funniest vid i have seen in some time... in fact there are many potential meta memes that could come from this

Tally LRR

Oct 21, 2009
NimrodXIV said:
Jer & Tally's 'mygirlfriendgames' channel was also a part of the cH viral videos.
Let's not remind people about that, shall we? Speaking of things on the internet one tries to forget...

Fightgarr

Concept Artist
Dec 3, 2008
That was legitimately one of the funniest videos you guys have ever done. Easily in my top 5 LRR videos of all time. Loved the description of Graham's viral video. Kathleen's demeanor for the whole video was spot on, and Andy is the little bit extra that pushed the video into beautiful, pretty pretty absurdity. Well done.

Unesh52

May 27, 2010
Ha, I got the reference to the LRR YouTube vid. Also, Andy is officially my new favorite member of this group. Sorry Graham; you're still close.

JenSeven

Crazy person! Avoid!
Oct 19, 2010
NimrodXIV said:
crudus said:
...Well it is Graham. That is Matt behind the camera and Tim was the other one part of the jousting. It was <a href=http://loadingreadyrun.com/videos/view/418/commodoreHUSTLE-06-Viral>an episode from the first season of Commodore Hustle. The point was they all tried to make viral videos (the only two of which I remember were Graham's nunchucks, Paul balancing crap on his head; there was also something about Kathleen's boobs). I would imagine much to their surprise this video went viral and even appeared on Jay Leno...
Jer & Tally's 'mygirlfriendgames' channel was also a part of the cH viral videos.
And let's not forget Morgan's SPACEJUMP!!!!

cyber95

Feb 28, 2008
NimrodXIV said:
crudus said:
...Well it is Graham. That is Matt behind the camera and Tim was the other one part of the jousting. It was <a href=http://loadingreadyrun.com/videos/view/418/commodoreHUSTLE-06-Viral>an episode from the first season of Commodore Hustle. The point was they all tried to make viral videos (the only two of which I remember were Graham's nunchucks, Paul balancing crap on his head; there was also something about Kathleen's boobs). I would imagine much to their surprise this video went viral and even appeared on Jay Leno...
BUT YOU BOTH FORGOT SPACE JUMP!

WHY ARE YOU POSTING ON THIS FORUM WHEN YOU HAVE SPACE JUMP!?

YOU'RE JUST MAKING IT HARDER ON YOURSELF BY NOT USING THE SPACE JUMP!

zelda2fanboy

Oct 6, 2009
This video made me google "used sex toys." Then "preowned sex toys." I did not find what I was looking for.

andrew2696

Nov 19, 2009
I was reminded a lot about Caboose during that fluffy puppy line. Maybe I've been watching too much Red VS Blue

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
This raises some very valid reasons as to why you should and shouldn't have receptionists for the Internet

The Random One

May 29, 2008
"We noticed you were ilegally downloading Nickelback albums and wanted to know why."

Sure as hell ain't paying for it, mate.

Raykuza

Jul 1, 2009
2girls1cup: everyone should see it at least once. It's the video that defines a generation.