LoadingReadyRun: Assassin Creeds

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Assassin Creeds

Where do assassins come from? And why does this one look so awesome?

Watch Video

CardinalPiggles

Jun 24, 2010
I'm surprised no one has mixed the Team America theme song with Assassins Creed 3 yet.

Oh and if I were an assassin, I would definitely wear a top hat. For sure.

LadyRhian

May 13, 2010
Being that you guys are Canadians, why would Paul care about someone being an AMERICAN badass? ::Scratches head, mystified.:: Wouldn't you be more interested in a Canadian Badass? Assuming that, you know, Canadians could even BE badass. Oh, okay, that's why... nevermind!

CAPTCHA: French Fried Hmmm... guess we know what Captcha thinks of Ubisoft Montreal...

Vanbael

Arctic fox and BACON lover
Jun 13, 2009
That makes more sense of the trailer, and now I can't stop thinking of an assassin eating poutine.

SachielOne

Former Escapecraft Op
Aug 10, 2009
I was wondering if you guys were going to film anything while you were up on the appropriately-named Mount Washington. I guess we have an answer.

Hitchmeister

Nov 24, 2009
Re: Canadian Badass, I'm calling it now.

Assassin's Creed III (American Revolution)
Assassin's Creed III: first subtitle (French Revolution)
Assassin's Creed III: second subtitle (War of 1812 <- Canadian Badass there)

Falseprophet

Jan 13, 2009
LadyRhian said:
Being that you guys are Canadians, why would Paul care about someone being an AMERICAN badass? ::Scratches head, mystified.:: Wouldn't you be more interested in a Canadian Badass? Assuming that, you know, Canadians could even BE badass. Oh, okay, that's why... nevermind!

You were sayin' somethin', bub?

blackrave

Mar 7, 2012
I never played AssCreed, but if next game would be based around modern days, I would play it
Yes it would remind Splinter Cell, but it would be next logical step in story
Who knows maybe I would play also previous games to understand better story
But now? American civil war? Sorry, not my cup of coffee.

Chunko

Aug 2, 2009
Graham_LRR said:
Assassin Creeds

Where do assassins come from? And why does this one look so awesome?

Watch Video
I was expecting the last line to be "Why can't you just play as george washington"?

Jan 12, 2012
Falseprophet said:
LadyRhian said:

You were sayin' somethin', bub?
I think he was saying something about how your picture of Wolverine isn't working. And why not pick a real Canadian badass, like Laura Secord, Romeo Dallaire, or Sam Steele? Hell, pick Sandford, he invented Time!

EDIT: Damn, your picture has loaded now. Never mind, move along...