LoadingReadyRun: Cleaning Day

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Cleaning Day

The LRR crew's Moonbase is in dire need of a cleaning - provided they can stop watching TV first.

Watch Video

Jan 12, 2012
God of Path said:
Should have used the salami as binge-watching food.
If they were watching Buffy, maybe; political dramas require a high-carb diet.

Also, I'm inordinately glad that Beej was able to avoid Science this time around. I don't know if his wee heart could take it.

Eamar

Elite Member
Feb 22, 2012
Country
UK
I am always unreasonably happy when the new LRR turns out to be a Commodore Hustle XD

Are these going to stop with the last season of sketches? Because that would make me immeasurably sad.

Flatfrog

Dec 29, 2010
I literally just finished a West Wing marathon so this made me smile additionally. That show is way, way better than its component parts would suggest.

teamcharlie

Jan 22, 2013
So Commodore Hustle is always great, and I am never prepared for Cam to discuss playing 'hide the salami.' Not to say that I disapprove, just that I could not have been ready for it. I also approve of how Goddamn big that salami was, if only to demonstrate how impossible it should have been to hide in the moonbase.

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
I can only hope to one day be as happy as Commodore Hustle Alex. He may be trapped in a pile of clothes, but at least he has his salami. What he's going to drink however, is unknown.

Jan 12, 2012
kailus13 said:
I can only hope to one day be as happy as Commodore Hustle Alex. He may be trapped in a pile of clothes, but at least he has his salami. What he's going to drink however, is unknown.

LadyRhian

May 13, 2010
I Guess this means it was Alex playing "Hide the Salami" in the moon base. This, after putting his butt all over everything, too! I'm not sure I like where this is going...

WarBossTilt

Feb 4, 2009
omg Mudazumo Naki Kaikaku! yes best manga of all time ever!
oh Beej so much respect for you right now

JSW

Oct 7, 2009
So was there any trickery involved in the labcoatification of Paul, or did he just put it and the goggles on really quickly?