LoadingReadyRun: CMN

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
CMN

Have you ever wanted to win the Tour de France? Who hasn't, and now you're one step closer.

Watch Video

MatParker116

Feb 4, 2009
Quick disclaimer: If the blood cells you transfuse are dead you will spend the day bed ridden with a splitting headache, fever and urinating black blood and that's if your a former olympic champion.

In all seriousness fantastic work LRR.

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
*Sigh* I was waiting for the orphan sale. My pie shop needs from fresh meat permanent live-in workers who no one needs to see again...

Zipa

batlh bIHeghjaj.
Dec 19, 2010
Fill this man with cream... I see what you did there LRR. Awesome sketch, loved the cthulhu reference.

Azuaron

Mar 17, 2010
"Factory second orphan clearance special."

Wait wait wait... they have a "factory" that "makes" orphans? Are they talking about a death camp?

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
ok. . . this is one nuts // I love it but dear Gods people where are these ideas coming from?!?

Quite enjoy all the flavour text that went with all the products

-M

Shinsei-J

Prunus Girl is best girl!
Apr 28, 2011
We need a full episode showcasing Fill This Man With Cream.
It would be glorious.

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
How do I pay the $NOPE.99 necessary for Dr Greg's Abomination Special. I NEED IT!

I assume Cam is one of the cast by the way.

[sub] I know it was mayo, but it is just a priceless gif[/sub]

Impluse_101

Jun 25, 2009
Just about to watch impression:
Is this about...male reproductive cells?
Afterwards:
I want Wolf blood. .-.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
Hooray! Now I can give myself the Keith Richards treatment at the comfort of my own home!

Lady Kathleen

Space Cowboy
Oct 8, 2009
MatParker116 said:
Quick disclaimer: If the blood cells you transfuse are dead you will spend the day bed ridden with a splitting headache, fever and urinating black blood and that's if your a former olympic champion.
That's true! Although I really think that the side affects of blood doping are actually the least of your worries if you're dealing with Dr. Greg.

eBusiness

Sep 19, 2012
Well, if I ever find myself missing a leg I'll probably skip the standard prosthesis and go straight for the wheel upgrade, seems so much cooler!

Yankeedoodles

Sep 10, 2010
Hilarious AND topical! You guys must have rushed this one out. Although you certainly wouldn't know it from the quality.