LoadingReadyRun: Cruising

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Bujiraso said:
Gay people don't have to sound different :p
True, but I wanted to give him a little bit of character. I certainly wasn't going to go full-on "sketch comedy gay" about it. Note I also avoid any ridiculous "gay" costuming choices.

Valagetti

Good Coffee, cheaper than prozac
Aug 20, 2010
The raindow Warrior? Really guys, are you trying to piss us kiwis off?

tehweave

Gaming Wildlife
Apr 5, 2009
I don't even know where to begin.

So I won't!

Now I'm going to eat a cupcake.

Mmmmmmm... Cupcakes...

Sporky111

Digital Wizard
Dec 17, 2008
That was hilarious, and also very tasteful (odd to say that about a sketch about sex in a public bathroom). Had me laughing all the way through.

Does this make Graham and Kathleen gay for each other?

Lancer873

Oct 10, 2009
A bit low on joke-content but you cut down the time so it's still a quality, fast-paced episode. Loved the part with Kathleen.

jthwilliams

Sep 10, 2009
Wow it was a good schetch but the best part was definately the stinger. I haven't laughed so hard in months. Was sold it was the look on graham's face when Matt said "See, how hard was that". Good Job Guys

thisbymaster

Sep 10, 2008
Hitchmeister said:
Does the college have a straight newspaper with classifieds to tell you which bathrooms to use to avoid gay sex? If so, Matt should be reading that. If not, someone needs to come out with one -- if for no other reason than to give the gays and lesbians something to protest about.

"YOU CAN'T HAVE A STRAIGHT NEWSPAPER! THAT'S OPPRESSIVE!"
This is what never makes any sense about having gay newspapers/parades/club etc. They complain when straight people advertise services for straight people, but it is perfectly fine for them to exclude straight people in their advertisements. You can't have it both ways.

Lancer873

Oct 10, 2009
thisbymaster said:
Hitchmeister said:
Does the college have a straight newspaper with classifieds to tell you which bathrooms to use to avoid gay sex? If so, Matt should be reading that. If not, someone needs to come out with one -- if for no other reason than to give the gays and lesbians something to protest about.

"YOU CAN'T HAVE A STRAIGHT NEWSPAPER! THAT'S OPPRESSIVE!"
This is what never makes any sense about having gay newspapers/parades/club etc. They complain when straight people advertise services for straight people, but it is perfectly fine for them to exclude straight people in their advertisements. You can't have it both ways.
Insert sexual joke here.

Sorry, but in this context? That's perfect. I mean... I have my suspicions that you were actually thinking of that as you posted it.

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
Oh Graham looked disappointed, poor guy he just wanted to cruise if you still want to I guess I could cruise with you.

Rainboq

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2009
Graham_LRR said:
Bujiraso said:
Gay people don't have to sound different :p
True, but I wanted to give him a little bit of character. I certainly wasn't going to go full-on "sketch comedy gay" about it. Note I also avoid any ridiculous "gay" costuming choices.
... Now I want to see a 'rejected costumes' segment for this episode, damn you LRR for you excellent wardrobe!

OT: Very funny video guys and girls, loved the Kathleen segment and Matt's reaction is pretty much how most people would react.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Well done, as always.
Shotgun Guy said:
"Hi, peeing or sex with a man?" I need to do this in a bathroom now, lol.
Be warned--you may get takers, and then you're in that awkward moment where you have you to either say "sorry, just here to pee", or follow through with your offer. Do let the internet know how it turned out for you.

SirCannonFodder

Nov 23, 2007
TheDstryr9 said:
Why is Paul not listed under 'appearing'?

Valagetti said:
The raindow Warrior? Really guys, are you trying to piss us kiwis off?
I don't get it.
Sinking of the Rainbow Warrior [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinking_of_the_Rainbow_Warrior].

Basically, back in '80s, the French intelligence services bombed a Greenpeace ship in a NZ harbour to prevent them from interfering with nuclear tests in the Pacific. There were about a dozen people on board, one of whom drowned. This obviously seriously pissed off the NZ government and the general public.