LoadingReadyRun: Cruising

milow

May 1, 2010
I enjoyed the style of humor in this video, and the acting worked well. I was nervous when I saw the title and premise, but everything worked, not making me too uncomfortable or annoyed by stereotype.

Right Hook

May 29, 2011
BehattedWanderer said:
Well done, as always.
Shotgun Guy said:
"Hi, peeing or sex with a man?" I need to do this in a bathroom now, lol.
Be warned--you may get takers, and then you're in that awkward moment where you have you to either say "sorry, just here to pee", or follow through with your offer. Do let the internet know how it turned out for you.
Don't worry, I'll run away if anyone says yes.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Shotgun Guy said:
BehattedWanderer said:
Well done, as always.
Shotgun Guy said:
Be warned--you may get takers, and then you're in that awkward moment where you have you to either say "sorry, just here to pee", or follow through with your offer. Do let the internet know how it turned out for you.
Lol chicken. For Science, man!

Right Hook

May 29, 2011
BehattedWanderer said:
Shotgun Guy said:
BehattedWanderer said:
Well done, as always.
Shotgun Guy said:
Well, if it is for teh science...No! I refuse! Science be damned!

Alar

The Stormbringer
Dec 1, 2009
LadyRhian said:
The Gentleman said:
Clearly, this bathroom needs a sign out front

"Cursing Mens Bathroom, ladies welcome"
Where you should expect to hear a lot of foul language... And if it's the Cruising Bathroom, where are the holes in the stalls for the anonymous sex? Hmmm?
We didn't see inside the stalls. It could be just a hole between the two of them, you know.

This was pretty amusing. I liked the confused but pretty calm response from Matt at being propositioned for gay sex. XD

Magnax

Nov 19, 2009
This was kind of funny... but mostly just odd. It felt like the joke was a bit stretched. I liked the stinger, though.

Matt_LRR

Unequivocal Fan Favorite
Nov 30, 2009
Alar said:
This was pretty amusing. I liked the confused but pretty calm response from Matt at being propositioned for gay sex. XD
It's flattering! It's just not my thing!

-m

TIMESWORDSMAN

Wishes he had fewer cap letters.
Mar 7, 2008
This is the weirdest skit they have ever done, and I've seen all of them.

(Except Season 1, cause nobody's seen Season 1)

OZITOMAI

Jul 8, 2009
graham played a gay guy not too badly, like will from will and grace, i was half expecting to see morgan to be a reference to the 'horrible homosexual' sketch waaaay back lol, i laughed quite abit

DewMan001

Oct 27, 2007
Graham_LRR said:
Bujiraso said:
Gay people don't have to sound different :p
True, but I wanted to give him a little bit of character. I certainly wasn't going to go full-on "sketch comedy gay" about it. Note I also avoid any ridiculous "gay" costuming choices.
I'm glad that you guys didn't go for the full on lispy stereotype. As a gay guy I hate it when people do that. I do like how you only pitched your voice up slightly to give him a wee bit of gay character. Thanks, Graham!

Bujiraso

Feb 12, 2011
Graham_LRR said:
Bujiraso said:
True, but I wanted to give him a little bit of character. I certainly wasn't going to go full-on "sketch comedy gay" about it. Note I also avoid any ridiculous "gay" costuming choices.
hm, touché. Ok, I buy it.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Shotgun Guy said:
BehattedWanderer said:
Shotgun Guy said:
BehattedWanderer said:
Well done, as always.
Shotgun Guy said:
Sir, I'm afraid you're going to have to gay it up. Science requires sacrifice.

Or, you know, get a guy who's into that to do it, and just stand near the entryway with clipboard/smart phone app and record results.

Your call.

Right Hook

May 29, 2011
BehattedWanderer said:
Shotgun Guy said:
BehattedWanderer said:
Shotgun Guy said:
BehattedWanderer said:
Well done, as always.
Shotgun Guy said:

Or, you know, get a guy who's into that to do it, and just stand near the entryway with clipboard/smart phone app and record results.

Your call.
I have a friend who is perfect for the job, well not perfect, he's a little socially awkward but I figure I can hook him up with some dudes and get the science done, two for one!

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Shotgun Guy said:
BehattedWanderer said:
Shotgun Guy said:
BehattedWanderer said:
Shotgun Guy said:
BehattedWanderer said:
Well done, as always.
Shotgun Guy said:

Your call.
I have a friend who is perfect for the job, well not perfect, he's a little socially awkward but I figure I can hook him up with some dudes and get the science done, two for one!
I'm proud you came around. Helping science, and a buddy, in the noble scheme of solving the newest most important of queries: Peeing, or sex with men. Cheers.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
"Gay sex or peeing in the bathroom?" The question we all want answered xD.
Valagetti said:
The raindow Warrior? Really guys, are you trying to piss us kiwis off?
They must have something against Greenpeace. And I don't really blame them for that!

darksakul

Old Man? I am not that old .....
Jun 14, 2008
Graham_LRR said:
Bujiraso said:
I am more impressed that you can do the skit with a straight face, I would be laughing half the time. Which would be like half of feed dump.

pigmy wurm

Nov 18, 2009
I always wonder about the people who say that "X is beneath you" when by my count this is at least the 3rd video you have done that was set in a bathroom (although the first without a bathroom attendant). And that is not counting all of the videos including bathrooms, such as Morgans problem.

And the way Graham did his lines made me realize that he normally sounds kind of like a gay friend of mine. I'm not saying that he normally sounds stereotypically gay, just that he has a little bit of "possibly gay" in his voice, whatever that means. It's really mostly a cadence thing instead of the pitch (or being annoyingly lispy).